• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club

Castle crazy

Mousketeer
We just returned last night from WDW and a stay at the Beach Club. It was great. I'd stay there again, just to see the smile of Art the Greeter everyday. We requested a water view room near Epcot and had a first floor room looking at the quiet pool. At first I was disappointed that we didn't have an upstairs room with a full balcony. Glad we didn't switch. Our room was great, very spacious, nice patio, could not hear any noise from pool even when lots of kids were out there playing. The 3 acres of sand bottom pools are out of this world. The Marketplace store had great choices for on the go type meals and snacks. I was surprised at their prices, not nearly as high as expected. The beds and pillows, well I can only say we're now saving to order that bed. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter