Beach Club Villas balcony question

gardenrooms

Mouseketeer
Hi, last time we stayed at BCV, our DS and his family had a woods view studio room (2nd floor) at a bend in the building (next to the stairwell) that did not have a private balcony. The balcony continued on past their room and was at a minimum shared (no divider) with the next room (I don't remember exactly and I can't find any schematics that show balconies - that would be so great!). It may have even run the entire length of the building, though I think it had a divider at one end. The lack of privacy and security, especially with small children, made them uncomfortable; they never opened their curtains, which I would hate!

Do all the woods view rooms that appear to have large balconies (floors 2 and 4) have shared balconies? Or are most private? Any place I might look? I am hoping to get a pool view room for us, which I love, and a woods view room across the hall for them but don't want them to feel uncomfortable. Would greatly appreciate any info.

I haven't been in any studios whose balconies were completely open to other rooms. However, I have stayed in some (pool view) where the only divider was a waist high "fence", so if you could jump 3 feet, you could be on your next door neighbor's balcony. I've stayed in some woods view studios with large balconies, but they were never shared, always dividers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter