beach club studios...location?

njmomboys2

Mouseketeer
Hi there...we will be staying for the first time at BCV in a studio July 21-28. I have already requested a non smoking room/floor due to my son's asthma...but what would you suggest for a family of 4: me, DH and 2 DS ages 12 & 7....I am sure we will be spending lots of time at the pool....but maybe a view of Epcot if possible would be nice...also I heard some studios have bigger balconies/decks...any tips would be great!!!!

thanks

All rooms and floors are non-smoking since Jun 1. Just request pool view, garden view, etc.

we will be there July 23-august 1st! See you there!! can't wait!

The largest balcony is 228, only negative is it is a HA room so no bath tub, has a pool view, is close to elevator. I've stayed in it twice and would take it every time if I could get it. Your best bet for Illumination views would be 222,322,422,227,327,427,527 all are close to main elevators. Other pool views are 260,360,460,560 close to single elevator and closer to self parking and it should have larger than normal balcony.

Enjoy your stay, I'll be back 9-1 to 9-5

If you do not want to lose your bathtub, then be sure to request a non-handicapped room. The handicap-accessible studio villas only have a shower stall.

If you click on this link, you can see all the Beach Club studio villas on each of the five floors and the direction they face.
http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/

We stayed in unit 261 when we were there in Feb. It was right next to the elevator (which was a short trip down to the quiet pool) and our view was Epcot. We got to see Epcot's fireworks every night at 9 p.m.

Here is a picture of our balcony. It wasn't that small and not too big either. the kids ate breakfast outside every morning.
100_0024.jpg

Kathy :goodvibes

Sept 2002 BCV, Feb 2003 BCV, May 2003 BCV, Oct 2003 BCV, Feb 2004 BCV, Mar 2004 BCV, May 2004 BCV, Nov 2004 BCV, Mar 2005 BCV, May 2005 BCV, Sept 2005 BCV, Nov 2005 BCV, Feb 2006 BCV, May 27-31 2006 BCV, Sept 3-8 2006 BCV, Nov 18-24 2006 BCV, Feb 3-8 2007 BCV, May 6-12 2007 BCV

Wow, skelooch, looking at your sig you must really love BCV!

#422 is a very convenient location, but it has a tiny balcony. Also, the balcony is a solid wall except for the top 18 inches or so, which may be a problem if you have young children.

DSCF0368.jpg

I was trying to take a picture of the love bugs when I was here last September.

Wow, my try, that is an awesome link. Do you know if they have anything similar for the BWV? I tried typing BWV instead of BCV into the url, but it just redirected me to the BCV site.

Wow, my try, that is an awesome link. Do you know if they have anything similar for the BWV? I tried typing BWV instead of BCV into the url, but it just redirected me to the BCV site.

I have never came across a similar BW link. Sorry about that. It is a great website.

I took the picture for villa #403! :woohoo:

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter