Beach Club Room Views

Have 2-bedroom suite booked at BC in early Sep 2016. First time stay at BC, have stayed at BWI previously. This is a big trip for our family, includes both sons & DILs & grandson who will be 3 at time of trip. Does anyone have pic's & views from 2-bedroom suites? I found their locations on floor map in earlier post. Have also read about entrance on Epcot side, where is it located? Thanks!

Hi Ramona- sorry you did not get any response to this post. There is not as much traffic here as there is on the main FAQ board for the Yacht and Beach Club. I'll post your questions over there. Click on the link in my signature. The first page of the thread has a ton of info and pictures. Post 12 is all about club level and there is a link in that post that has info and some pictures of the Deluxe Rooms and Suites.

:goodvibes

Room 3545 Water View
February 2017
wishinon3stars

Connecting to Room 3543
Daybeds in both 3543 and 3545
View of Star Wars fireworks at Hollywood Studios

Last edited:
Does anyone have pictures of CL rooms 5680 or 5682? Thanks

I'm not sure how many people follow this thread. I can post your question over on the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ to see if anyone there has stayed in either of those rooms. The link to the thread is in my signature.

It looks to me like those two rooms face the back entrance courtyard on the lakeside of the resort. I don't know anything else about the rooms like what the exact view is, whether they have full or smaller balconies or what type of bedding the rooms have.

I'm not sure how many people follow this thread. I can post your question over on the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ to see if anyone there has stayed in either of those rooms. The link to the thread is in my signature.

It looks to me like those two rooms face the back entrance courtyard on the lakeside of the resort. I don't know anything else about the rooms like what the exact view is, whether they have full or smaller balconies or what type of bedding the rooms have.

Thank you for your information. If you can post my question on the Beach Club FAQ, it would be much appreciated. Maybe someone will have more information.

Beach Club - garden/woods view
Room 3520 - two queen beds, connecting door, full balcony, no daybed.
room 3520 number.jpg

BC 3520 beds.jpg

BC 3520 next to windows.jpg

BC room 3520 balcony.jpg.

BC 3520 view.jpg

BC view right.jpg
This section of the resort is closest to the International Gateway and has only three floors, so there wasn't anyone above us. The trees were very close and we had a lot of privacy. We had a great view of the Illumination fireworks and could hear the British Revolution when we opened the door to the balcony. My fireworks pictures are always bad since my cell phone likes to use the flash for these shots.

fireworks room 3520.jpg

There isn't much to say about this room. It had the dormer balcony and the Roman shades. We had a big empty space between the bed and window. It looks big enough for a roll away bed or an armchair. The room had a connecting door and there was only one night when we heard the family next door. The fireworks work up the baby next door and that made it cry for awhile. And them seemed to have a lot of young kids. But I put a towel at the bottom of the connecting door and that helped. But other than that, it was a very quiet room.

Last edited:
Adding this review at natebenma's

We returned from our BCV stay on May 20, 2017 and I have been trying to get settled back into the real world and prepare for our return in another couple of weeks. :faint: Tiring, but really looking forward to getting back so soon! :woohoo:

I thought I would share our room views from BCV #249. We had requested first floor, near main building and/or pool view--not a single request was met. We had a woods view, in the north wing, next to last room at the far end of the hall and next to a no re-entry stairwell by the service entrance. In other words, we had the exact opposite of everything requested. I know they are just requests so no need for anyone to comment on that disappointment. The room itself was fine--clean, well-maintained and stocked as expected.

One minor aggravation was the mid-building elevator remained out of service from our arrival until departure. This made for a long walk to the pool since there is no stairwell mid-building near that elevator and our room was at the farthest reaches of that section. To exit we needed to go down a floor and walk to the mid-building exit door or walk toward the main hall and exit at the lobby end of the building. A minor inconvenience but if I had to drag luggage from the parking lot I would not have been a happy camper.

Here are the room photos and views. . .

upload_2017-7-4_8-39-11.jpeg

upload_2017-7-4_8-39-27.jpeg

upload_2017-7-4_8-39-49.jpeg

upload_2017-7-4_8-40-9.jpeg

upload_2017-7-4_8-40-39.jpeg

upload_2017-7-4_8-41-0.jpeg

upload_2017-7-4_8-41-19.jpeg
Not much of a view unless you count the service vehicles going up and down the sidewalk in the early a.m. The service area is just to the left. We were the penultimate room on this side of the hallway. It is also a lock-off room with 247.

upload_2017-7-4_8-41-48.jpeg

upload_2017-7-4_8-42-4.jpeg

upload_2017-7-4_8-42-21.jpeg

We had fabulous weather this trip and only one afternoon with rain which provided us with some lovely rocker time on the YC verandah. Looking forward to our return to BC in the fall with our kids and their spouses, but first that BONUS trip to The Dolphin which I also love!

Last edited:

Beach Club - room 3727
standard view, corner room, king bed, sleeper chair, two standing balconies

We had booked a standard view room through a travel agent and had a nice surprise when we finally got into our room. Although it was still a standard view room with the biggest flat roof view the the BC offers, it was a corner room with a king bed. :) We had room 3727 at the end of the hall.
IMG_3453_zpsefqhofek.jpg
IMG_3446_zpsaosfijpf.jpg
IMG_3447_zps4g0e5dp6.jpg IMG_3448_zpszpcnovw0.jpg IMG_3449_zpskc8do9yj.jpg IMG_3451_zpsrtpyx3vh.jpg IMG_3444_zpse9ue2ghi.jpg

Last edited:
room 3727 Beach Club - room views

IMG_3468_zpstpwownzg.jpg IMG_3502_zpskls5t64n.jpg IMG_3470_zpsxeh9bq3c.jpg IMG_3459_zpsrjpg6trn.jpg IMG_3461_zpsrmrrqjvd.jpg

We had a view of Storm Along Bay, the Yacht Club, the convention center and the parking lot construction next to the convention center.

Room 4540 (maybe)
July 2017
disneyvoice

For our trip a few weeks ago we requested garden view hoping to have a nice, relaxing view while we sipped champagne on the balcony. We requested a high floor and full balcony. This ended up being the view from our balcony - we sat outside several nights and watched/listened to Illuminations. We were so close it felt like the whole thing was happening right in front of us!

I think the room was 4540 (?). It was in the building closest to Epcot; it was an awesome location (though quite a trek from the lobby). We could also hear the band from the UK Pavilion perfectly!

BC room 2579, garden view, 2Q, daybed, connecting room

Attachments

• IMG_2598.JPG
    IMG_2598.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2600.JPG
    IMG_2600.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2606.JPG
    IMG_2606.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2611.JPG
    IMG_2611.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 54
BC room 3520, garden view, 2Q, connecting room

Attachments

• IMG_2535.JPG
    IMG_2535.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2536.JPG
    IMG_2536.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2537.JPG
    IMG_2537.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2538.JPG
    IMG_2538.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2541.JPG
    IMG_2541.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2542.JPG
    IMG_2542.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2586.JPG
    IMG_2586.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2591.JPG
    IMG_2591.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 43
Room 4553
Pool/Lagoon View
Sept. 2017

This room overlooks a "quiet pool" and is on the Epcot side; full balcony;*very* quiet; did have a connecting door; no couch/daybed.

IMG_4041.JPG IMG_4042.JPG IMG_4043.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 3
Beach Club
room 3636 - garden view
two queen beds and a daybed

We were in room 3636, which was very close to the lobby elevators and overlooked the volleyball court. The room was in that short wing that is on your right as you enter the lake side lobby doors. It was a very quiet room since there weren't very many rooms in that wing and therefore we only heard people walking past once. It had two queen beds and a daybed.

BC 3636 straight.jpg

This is the view from room 3636 when looking straight out.

BC 3636 view left.jpg

The ground floor windows on the left belong to the Marketplace and the Sandcastle Club.

BC room 3636 volleyball courtyard.jpg

You couldn't see the lake because of the trees and the side of the building in the way. It wasn't much of a view but the short walk to the elevator made this a great room. :)

3636 db.jpg

I only took the one room picture because it was a normal room and there are plenty of pictures out there. :)

Do any of the Beach Club rooms face the Eiffel Tower in Epcot?

I know some of the Beach Club Villa rooms do.

Not positive about the Beach Club. If so, they would be Garden/Woods View category- check the posts in this thread for views in that category.

This is totally the most appropriate place for your question, but you may get a more definitive answer if you post this on the main FAQ board since that gets more traffic.

I know some of the Beach Club Villa rooms do.

Not positive about the Beach Club. If so, they would be Garden/Woods View category- check the posts in this thread for views in that category.

This is totally the most appropriate place for your question, but you may get a more definitive answer if you post this on the main FAQ board since that gets more traffic.

Thanks Nate! You’re the best!

Beach Club room 4709
standard view
two queen beds, daybed, connecting door and standing (small) balcony, fourth floor, view of main pool - Storm Along Bay
room 4709.jpg

daybed and window.jpg

connecting door.jpg

beds.jpg

standing balcony view 4709.jpg

view right.jpg

view to left.jpg

This room was above Martha's Vineyard Lounge and just below the club level floor. It wasn't too far from the elevators and it is a relatively quiet area because there aren't a lot of rooms in this hallway. You could hear the music from the afternoon pool party but otherwise the room location was fairly quiet. The room has a standing balcony, which was disappointing, but the view wasn't too bad. It had a great view of the fireworks from Hollywood Studios. This is the third standard room that we have had in this area and we have come to like the location because it has a better view than most of the garden/woods view rooms.

Beach Club room 3571
king bed
sofa bed, wet bar, connecting door to room 3569, which had two queens and a daybed (we had both rooms)
standing balcony
bathroom with two sinks in one room
ceiling light instead of fan

We had rooms 3569 and 3571. They were connecting rooms. Room 3569 had two queen beds, a daybed and a standing balcony. Room 3571 had a king bed, a sofa bed (it looked like a double bed), a wet bar and a standing balcony. Room 3569 had the normal room setup but room 3571 had two split closets and the bathroom was in one room instead of the more common sink outside of the room with the tub and toilet. By the way, we have now been given three rooms with king beds and all three of them have had standing balconies. ;)

room 3571 wet bar.jpg
room 3571 wet bar

3571 sofa and wet bar.jpg
room 3571 - king bed, connecting door, regular ceiling light, sofa bed, wet bar

3571 connecting door.jpg
I didn't take a picture of the king bed, but it had one.

3571 sofa sleeper.jpg
sofa bed - the clerk at the desk called it a sleeper chair but it was wider than that. I would guess that it was a double or full bed.

3571 and 3569 standing balcony.jpg
both room 3569 and 3571 had standing balconies.

3571 straight view.jpg
This was the straight ahead view from the balcony. Our rooms overlooked the volleyball court. Storm Along Bay is behind those trees on the left. They were painting the resort while we were there. We had painters standing on our little balconies one day while they painted the balconies.
3571 view of Yacht Club.jpg

We had a very nice view of Crescent Lake and the beach if you looked to the left.

All in all we were thrilled with the rooms. It was very nice to have one reservation so that we had connecting rooms and the MB's opened both rooms.

Last edited:
BCV room 239. The entryway to this room is a bit smaller than other studios in which we have stayed at BCV. It is a convenient location (first room on the left down the center hallway (woods view) and not all that far from either the center elevator or the main bank of elevators to the lobby. Not the most convenient room I have ever enjoyed, but much better than others.

Florida 2018 (1).jpg Florida 2018 (2).jpg Florida 2018 (3).jpg Florida 2018 (4).jpg Florida 2018 (2).jpg Florida 2018 (3).jpg Florida 2018 (1).jpg Florida 2018 (6).jpg Florida 2018 (7).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!