Beach Club Renovations Done Yet?

Uno Mas

DIS Veteran
I'm going to the Beach Club in two weeks and was wondering if all of the rooms are finished yet. When I last stayed there in August they were just starting and I was able to get one of the newly renovated rooms and it was beautiful - just hoping for the same luck this time around!

:) Not that I know of>>they are behind in rehab at the BC according to a manager that I talked to last week.

Nope.When I was there 2 weeks ago, one of the front desk cms said they had fallen way behind, and they were not expected to be completely finished (bcv included) till sometime early next year.

I was just wondering if I made the right decision in changing my reservation from the Beach Club to the Polynesian and now I'm very glad I did.

That must be why the during the Thanksgiving holidays, only the BC is showing club level availibility.

i was there two weeks ago and they were laying carpet on the first floor level at Least I think as they had closed off access to the quiet pool via the inside and I smelled new carpet and there was new carpet in the hall just before you enter the
The elevator and entry to the marketplace

We were just there and there's still renovations going on, but they didn't interfere with our time at the BC at all.

My only complaint was that we asked for a newly renovated room, which we got. Good right? Well.......... it smelled like the glue from the wallpaper or something. It was very strong. We decided not to move rooms because we just didn't feel like moving all of our stuff, but the smell was pretty strong the first half of our week. I probably should've said something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter