Beach Club pearls question

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
I purchased pearl stud earrings at a little hut outside the beach club pool a couple of years ago. They are my favorite earrings and recently one of the pearls came off the stud. We'll be in Disney later this month and wondering if it may be possible to pay to get it reset or repaired, anyone know if that's even possible?

Any jeweler should be able to do a repair like that.

I doubt that Disney shops are able to do repairs. I needed a watch battery once and was told at Main Street Jewelers that they don't carry those. That's what leads me to think you can't get a job like you're needing done at Disney.
Except did you buy your watch there? She is asking at the place she purchased the item.

I purchased pearl stud earrings at a little hut outside the beach club pool a couple of years ago. They are my favorite earrings and recently one of the pearls came off the stud. We'll be in Disney later this month and wondering if it may be possible to pay to get it reset or repaired, anyone know if that's even possible?
The pearl hut at the Beach Club has been closed since the pandemic shutdown. The pick -a - location in the Japan pavilion in Epcot was still closed when we were there in May. I agree with others that are recommending a jewelry store that does repairs.

Except did you buy your watch there? She is asking at the place she purchased the item.
Yes, I had. Whether one did or not, replacing a watch battery is not a complicated or unusual process for a jeweler. I've never been asked did I buy the watch at the store where I went to get a new battery.

The CM told me they don't sell watch batteries.

Disney shops only sell jewelry. Despite the name Main Street Jewelers leading one to think it's a full-service jeweler, it's merely a retail store that sells finished pieces and not an actual jeweler that does repairs, cleans jewelry, puts stones into settings, etc.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter