Beach Club in Dec

vaDisneyGuy

Mouseketeer
For the second time in almost 10 years of being a DVC member the Beach Club my home resort is a available. So DP and I will be staying there the first 3 nights of our 15 day trip next Dec. :banana::cool1::cheer2:

It is never available when I want to go.

This is our favorite DVC resort.

It is the convenience of EPCOT and Hollywood Studios.
It is the wonderful walk around the full Boardwalk area.
The close walk to The Marketplace to refill our refillable mugs.
But the one thing we miss most of all is access to Storm Along Bay.

Jay and I can't wait to buy a pool noodle and float in the 9 foot sand bottom section, followed by an ice cream at Beaches N Creme.

Just recently stayed at Bay Lake Towers, and the pool side burgers were not even half as good as those from Storm Along Bay !

Jay and I will have to wait to March to book again probably for the Food and Wine Festival Time.

Glad you got the BCV during December, great time to be at WDW.

Phil

Yay! One of my favorite resorts for all the reasons PHILCT gave, especially the quick walk home from Epcot, where we often end our evening.

My boyfriend and I are taking two friends and their son to Disney this October to use our DVC points. If we can't get a Treehouse Villa at Saratoga Springs (my home resort), Beach Club Villas will be my second choice for sure.

It's your home resort and you can't get a reservation? Are you trying 11 months out?

It's your home resort and you can't get a reservation? Are you trying 11 months out?

Not Always. Several times it has been at 8 months out and no luck. I am just so happy to be able to stay there for all the reasons Phil mentioned. :cheer2:

Congratulations! That's the best resort, I think, at WDW. I love being able to walk to EPCOT.

This is one of my favorite resorts, too. We actually added on there to be able to book at the 11-month window. There's nothing like having a BCV room during F&W Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter