Beach Club ~ I WANT TO GO BACK!

Me too! That is my favorite resort area! I love YC and BC. My husband's favorite is BW! You can't go wrong with any of those!!!! :love:

As you will see in my siggie, we have stayed at the BC several times!! I love the proximity to the Epcot side, and to HS! But, I love the CR too! I have a hard time choosing between the two...oh well, as long as I can go I don't care where I am! :rotfl:

FunDisneyMom said:
Last time we stayed at Disney, we stayed at BC! I WANT TO GO BACK! :rotfl2:

We are staying at Beach Club Villas in July and I am afraid that I won't be able to stay anywhere else after LOL!

FunDisneyMom said:
Last time we stayed at Disney, we stayed at BC! I WANT TO GO BACK! :rotfl2:

We stayed there for our honeymoon two years ago and we loved it so much that we bought into DVC there. It has it all!

We have 3 favorite places to stay right now!

Beach Club Villa
Bay Lake Tower
Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani

We love all three for different reasons.

I agree with u all! BC is amazing!! It is by far one of my favorite resorts. Oh how i want o go back...;)

We're starting to plan for August 2014, and I can't wait to get back to the Beach Club.

(OK, that's not entirely honest. I've been planning for months.)

Keep your fingers crossed for a deal or PIN that will make it possible for us :)

SRiley1985 said:
We are staying at Beach Club Villas in July and I am afraid that I won't be able to stay anywhere else after LOL!

You might not ;). We also love the BC! I've been very lucky to get a few amazing deals, so hopefully it will be the same for you and you won't have to stay anywhere else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter