• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club for 3.5 years old??

goosedwn

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Can you give me some advices? Our daughter is 3.5 and she loves water. I visited the beach club last year and love the big pool there. Is it worth it to book a room there because of the pool? What do you think? Thanks.

Wendy

I think it's worth it. We stayed at the YC twice and DS LOVED the pool and the waterslide. The location can't be beat either.

She'll love it. There is the big slide which she may not be ready for but ds loved the small slides. The section of the pool that looks like a beach is great for playing in shallow water and in the sand.

I agree with the others. She'll love it. My son was 3.5 when we went and he absolutely enjoyed the sandy beach, the small slide, and we were at the pool for hours and hours. What's great about the sand is that the crystals are bigger than regular sand so it doesn't stick to your nether regions and cleans off easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter