Beach Club Deluxe room

stephk1981

DIS Veteran
We decided to take a quick weekend trip to BC this upcoming weekend. The only room available when we booked was a ' Deluxe' room ( with 2 queens and a pull out sofa not daybed.) I remember staying in one maybe 3 years ago and it had Club level access. When did they get rid of the CL access for this room category?

They didn't get rid of it, it's likely just not available. Not all rooms have CL access. There are a few different room types that can be CL, the room you booked just isn't CL.

We decided to take a quick weekend trip to BC this upcoming weekend. The only room available when we booked was a ' Deluxe' room ( with 2 queens and a pull out sofa not daybed.) I remember staying in one maybe 3 years ago and it had Club level access. When did they get rid of the CL access for this room category?

Unfortunately CL is no longer offered for the Deluxe Room category at BC. I can’t recall exactly when they made this change, but it was a few years ago - likely sometime shortly after your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter