Beach Club Cape May Character Breakfast?

We love it and it's our tradition to end our trip with this breakfast every time on our last morning before leaving for the airport.... Goofy, Minnie, Chip, and Dale are there in their "beach" attire and the food selection is quite good IMO :thumbsup2

we were there in December, very laid back, got a lot of interaction with Chip & Dale, Goofy...

The best breakfast we have ever been to. The food is out of this world, if you love fruit this is the place for you!

Its one of our favorite we go every trip. The nice thing is it doesn't seem as loud as some others and they don't rush you to leave. They have a good variety of food too. The characters are really good there also, lots of interaction.

We enjoyed it. Decent food and somehow the beach characters seemed more fun than the "normal" ones.

I have to be the decenting opinion here.

It was good, but there are better (IMHO).

Last trip we did Crystal Palace, the Princess Storybook Breakfast and Cape May (in the order of enjoyment).

It wasn't bad, we just didn't find the selection or quality outstanding.

We have also tried 1900 Park Fare (tied with CP for best) and Ohana with Lilo and Stitch (about the same as Cape May - good but not great).

We love it, especially when we are staying at the BC or YC. It is now our tradition to end our visit with our trip to Cape May the day of departure. It is very laid back, with a great selection of good food, in my opinion. And I agree that it does seem to be much quieter and relaxed. Once, Goofy actually sat down at our table for at least 5 minutes and colored a picture for our DD3 at the time. She thought that was so awesome. I wish he could have talked, because I would have loved to carry on a conversation with him. But I will say, the largest part of the Cape May appeal is the convenience if you are staying close the the BCYC.

We love it and it's our tradition to end our trip with this breakfast every time on our last morning before leaving for the airport.... Goofy, Minnie, Chip, and Dale are there in their "beach" attire and the food selection is quite good IMO :thumbsup2

So do we - it's a great way to end our stay!

We (obviously) love it there, it is one of our favorites. A little more laid back than some of the others which is what we like. Have a great time! :goodvibes

We love it, especially when we are staying at the BC or YC. It is now our tradition to end our visit with our trip to Cape May the day of departure. It is very laid back, with a great selection of good food, in my opinion. And I agree that it does seem to be much quieter and relaxed. Once, Goofy actually sat down at our table for at least 5 minutes and colored a picture for our DD3 at the time. She thought that was so awesome. I wish he could have talked, because I would have loved to carry on a conversation with him. But I will say, the largest part of the Cape May appeal is the convenience if you are staying close the the BCYC.

we went on our last day, too, and goofy did the same thing. he even asked lots of questions by writing them down. he was very funny. loved chip/dale and minnie. minnie's costume was so cute!

We went last year for the first time and we thought it was fantastic! The food was good for buffet food and the character interaction was awesome. I think we must have had each character come to our table at least 3 times. The kids really enjoyed themselves. You'll have a super time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter