Beach Club After Art

Many love Art, but there is only one Teena and she rocks. My family visits the BC even when we do not stay there to visit with her. She is a warm, wonderful person and we love her as Teena, without any other label!

Just wanted to clear something up. Teena has worked at BC for six years - she is not the "new Art", she is still Teena the Greeter! Teena chooses to only work part time because she travels a lot. I spoke to Teena earlier and she and another CM Vic are sharing the Greeter duties until they hire someone else. Apparently they have been interviewing for several months but haven't found the right person yet.

Art was wonderful, Teena is fabulous too - but they are not interchangeable. I don't think Teena ever wanted anyone to think of her as the new "Art". She wants to be thought of as Teena - the friendly, helpful cm who greets people at BC.

Well as I stated in an earlier post, and I'm sure I speak for everyone, it's great to have someone like Teena, who is enthusiastic about her job there and brings magic to everyone who walks in the door. This is a quality that Art also had and I think that's why the comparison might happen now that HE is gone. But I totally agree that every cast member is unique and makes guests stay as magical as possible in their own way.

What all this DOES say is that the Beach Club in general seems a great place to meet wonderful cast members.

Disneymom7 I could not agree with you more. we too have come to love Teena the greater at the Beach club. My kids already asking me about this June if we will see Teena! We will se her but sadly I don't think we are staying there this year. I had 2 big trips there last year so unless can come up with the additional money hello port orleans here we come!! We really want to stay beach club and not because it's deluxe but because it's home to us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter