Be out guest at lunch

dlinne

Mouseketeer
Is the counter service lunch just like other counter services (in that you order in a line, pick up the food then seat yourself)?

At other counter service places adults are able to order kids meals--is this allowed at this location as well?

thanks for the help :-)

i was so impressed with the ordering system here, we went for lunch. they send you to a computer to order yourself, you get a rose that they scan and you are seated in one of the 3 dining rooms, they bring your food out on a cart! i'm not sure about the kids meal thingie. it was so good we had the steak sandwich and the strawberry cheese cupcake, can't wait to go back, it was a fav!

mousiemom said:
i was so impressed with the ordering system here, we went for lunch. they send you to a computer to order yourself, you get a rose that they scan and you are seated in one of the 3 dining rooms, they bring your food out on a cart! i'm not sure about the kids meal thingie. it was so good we had the steak sandwich and the strawberry cheese cupcake, can't wait to go back, it was a fav!

Awesome! When were you there and how long did you wait in line? Thanks!!

we were there nov. 23-12/1 and we waited in line about 15 mins and we got there @ 11:15, we are going there again in april so i will let you know on that one too!

the lunch is cs so we didn't have to have an adr but we waited in line outside and they would take a group of like 20 in at a time. it worked really well.

We went the Saturday after Thanksgiving and Dec 30, both very busy days at MK. We got there around 11 both days and the line was about 40 minutes, but moved fast.
I would think you could order a kids meal as when you order at the kiosk it is guest 1, guest 2 ...

People in our party had the turkey sandwich, coque Monsieur and the braised pork ; we also had most of the desserts and enjoyed all. Careful with the French onion soup as it is not as good as Chefs...those I was with did not care for it.

Did you have to have a reservation or is it truly a walk up restaurant?

Like posted above its CS at Lunch and TS for Dinner.

So I guess yes its a walk up for lunch and since it can be a tough ADR to get not really a walk up at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter