Be Our Guest Reservation

Happy2BGoofy

Happy2BeGoofy
We are travelling to WDW mid February and will be at MK on Sun. Feb. 17. I have tried to get a reservation at the Be Our Guest Restaurant for almost everyday without any luck (not surprise here since is a brand new restaurant and is the new Fantasyland). However, does anyone know if they leave some tables open for walk-ins?

Thank you and have a magical day.

I'm pretty sure no restaurants leave tables for walk-ins. They attempt to fill all of 'em.

There may be more leeway with some of the non-Disney owned restaurants (such as some of the Epcot spots, and certainly those at DD), but as BOG is Disney-owned you are likely out of luck.

Keep checking though! People's plans change all the time, and you never know what may open up! :goodvibes

I have heard they overbooked at first so even when people are dropping their reservations, new ones aren't opening up. Lunch is quick service and reservations can not be made. Dinner is table service and needs a reservation - I have read about a few successful early walk-ins, but not many. Lunch has gotten better reviews than dinner service from most people. They say the lunch line moves pretty fast - we are going a week before you and plan on trying BOG for lunch. Because BOG does open for dinner reservations, they say people line up at about 10:30 for lunch and lunch ends around 2 or 2:30 or so, so it is a shorter window. But everyone has said the line moves fast and the food is served quickly after ordering.

Thank you guys for your input. We will certainly continue to try. We do have a ADR at Crystal Palace in the morning. My girlfriend suggested to see if we can try to book something that same morning. She hasn't given out.

We were @ the MK on Jan.15 and there were lunch lines (walk- ins)at 11:30 that i was told people were waiting 1-2 hrs. to get in. Good Luck!!

We had reservations on Jan 9 and noticed there was a check in desk for walk ins, and they were being seated. Go early, like 4:30 and check it out. It's a huge dining room and can seat a lot of people. It won't hurt to give it a shot.

We had reservations on Jan 9 and noticed there was a check in desk for walk ins, and they were being seated. Go early, like 4:30 and check it out. It's a huge dining room and can seat a lot of people. It won't hurt to give it a shot.

But just keep in mind President's Day weekend begins 2/15 and kicks off the very busy Spring Break season and I guarantee it will be much busier especially that weekend than mid-week in early January.

If you really have your heart set on it, I would try to go for the lunch option.:thumbsup2

But just keep in mind President's Day weekend begins 2/15 and kicks off the very busy Spring Break season and I guarantee it will be much busier especially that weekend than mid-week in early January.

If you really have your heart set on it, I would try to go for the lunch option.:thumbsup2

I'm sure you are correct. Eventhough we were there in January, Fantasyland was packed. I just haven't seen a Disney restaurant with 2 check ins. One for reservations and one for walk ins. I don't want to give false hope, but I would still go early and check it out.

Make sure to keep checking. The week we are going in june was booked every night but I kept trying and did get an opening. It is at 8:50 at night so I am not thrilled with the time but friends of ours really wanted to go here. i figure I'll continue to check and see if anything opens earlier.

I'm totally going to try that! We're there this weekend and I may try every night! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter