"Be Our Guest"- May 2009 Pre-Dining Report [UPDATED! 3/4/09]

We'll be there at almost the same time(May 17-23)!!! Looking forward to reading your reviews when we get back!!! We also considered Biergarten, but ended up at Teppan Edo instead. Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!!!

Alrighty, Itinerary time!

Our May 2009 trip will be from May 16-23! we will be staying at POP Century (for the 3rd time for mom, 4th for me). This is the first time that we did not request a preferred room. We wanted to try and save a little money, so thought, why not! Hope we don't regret it! In the past when we didn't do DDP, we ate a lot of meals at the food court, so since we won't be doing that as often, I don't think it will be as big of a deal if we are further away.

We were very lucky to fall within the timeline to do Buy 3, Get 4 Free! We originally had intended on only staying 6 nights, but didn't want to pass up a great deal! :cool1:

We are on the DDP, just the regular one. We have only done the dining plan one other time; in 2006 (I believe), when the appetizer was still included.

We really wanted to try a lot of new places, so thought the dining plan was the best way to do so :banana:

First of all, here are a few new things I'd like to try:
Sunshine Seasons- we've never eaten here, but I hear a=it's a great CS deal)
KRNR Snacks- I saw the "Flavor Burst" on another dining report & want to try this so bad!
Flame Tree Barbecue- I finally went here on my honeymoon trip and loved it as a CS, but my mom has yet to try it

So... now on to the TS meals!
:cloud9:

Sat. May 16th- We did not plan an ADR this day, but we really want to try the new T-Rex Cafe this night, so hope it works out!

Our ADR's
Sun. May 17th- Lunch, Grand Floridian Cafe
Mon. May 18th- Dinner, Biergarten
Tues. May 19th- Dinner, Whispering Canyon Cafe
Wed. May 20th- Dinner, Mama Melrose's
Thurs. May 21st- B-fast, Chef Mickey's / Dinner, Rose & Crown
Friday May 22nd- Lunch, The Plaza Restaurant

The only TS restaurants on this list that we have tried before are The Plaza (one of our favorites; love the quaint atmosphere of it), and I went to Chef Mickey's for breakfast on my honeymoon, but my mom wants to try it.

:wizard: I am going to try to come up with a fun way to pass the time until our trip comes along and I actually have reviews... maybe a "Picture of the Day" or something :) Hope you enjoy, I'll update soon!

I have been to Rose and Crown and I liked it! Fish and Chips!!!! Can't wait for more...popcorn::

Count me in...you are going before me so make sure you find all the yummy treats and report back so I can get them in June :rotfl:

Thanks for joining everyone :goodvibes

Sorry I can't really help, the only ones on your list of ADRs that my DF and I have only been to is Chef Mickey's ( which was top 2 favorite character meals:goodvibes ) and plaza (which we thought was ok, the dessert of course was the best part). but we are going to go to whispering canyon in july and we're really looking forward to it:cool1:!!!

The two you have been to are the two that we have tried before! Oh well, I'm sure they'll all be great!

We'll be there at almost the same time(May 17-23)!!! Looking forward to reading your reviews when we get back!!! We also considered Biergarten, but ended up at Teppan Edo instead. Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!!!

Awesome! I hope ya'll have a wonderful trip as well!

I have been to Rose and Crown and I liked it! Fish and Chips!!!! Can't wait for more...popcorn::

I am VERY excited about Fish & Chips!

Count me in...you are going before me so make sure you find all the yummy treats and report back so I can get them in June :rotfl:

I definitely will! And I plan on taking a lot of food pics this time!

Only 10 more days until we'll be at Disney! I'm just reminding ya'll that I have not forgotten about the dining review! We leave May 16th, so when I get back I'll start my review :)

Hi! I'm in! You've got a lot of ADRs on your list that is on my "preliminary" list for Sept. Have a great trip!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter