Be Our Guest Dinner or Lunch

Obviously the biggest noticable differences are the change in menu and having everything brought to you, and the Beast being available for dinner.

That being said, I personally, much prefer dinner! As great as lunch is, the resturant seems more "regal" and it's a little quieter in there during dinner. I have seen the "library/portrait" room closed off during dinner most days, and once it was open and guests being seated in there.

Lunch is a little more hectic, faster, lots more people walking around taking pictures of everything. I found people at dinner didn't come around for picture taking as often, and seemed to be "better" about it…if that makes sense? :confused3

I'd say do dinner, and if you love it, go back for lunch! :cool1:

I just made a dinner reservation. Thanks for the information. I missed the 180 days, I just booked the trip. We are having dinner at 9:05 on our last night. I think it will be fine and at least we got in!

I just made a dinner reservation. Thanks for the information. I missed the 180 days, I just booked the trip. We are having dinner at 9:05 on our last night. I think it will be fine and at least we got in!

Check around a month or two before you go because BOG releases more openings. This week, I was able to make a 5:40 dinner reservation for February 19th!

Check around a month or two before you go because BOG releases more openings. This week, I was able to make a 5:40 dinner reservation for February 19th!

Thanks I will do that. I figure at least I have something! 9:05 is late to eat,but I really want to try it!

This is good to know. I have been trying to get something for the last week of March and nothing ever comes up. I will keep trying. :)

Also, if it's important to you, beer and wine seem to be only served at dinner based on the pre-order menu. That settled it for us;)

Some of the reports here lately haven't been too favorable for dinner. I've been reading a lot of post saying the food isn't all it's cracked up to be...

What are the portion size differences between lunch and dinner? French onion soup toe dollars more and the lamb is almost double for dinner.

Thanks

What are the portion size differences between lunch and dinner? French onion soup toe dollars more and the lamb is almost double for dinner.

Thanks

Sorry to say I can not answer that about "main meals" but, the French onion soup is exactly the same. It just costs more at dinner. BTW....it is excellent! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter