Be Our Guest breakfast-not on Dining Plan-is it worth it?

I still debate the "such a good value on the dining plan!" comments, because there are many ways to measure value.

"Price inflated so much it makes DDP look good?" Sure. But food quality/quantity per credit value? Meh. Food selection? Meh.

I still debate the "such a good value on the dining plan!" comments, because there are many ways to measure value.

"Price inflated so much it makes DDP look good?" Sure. But food quality/quantity per credit value? Meh. Food selection? Meh.

Couldn't have said it better myself. If the only thing that means "value" to you is price....then it's a great value on the dining plan. Otherwise, it's very average.

I had wanted to see the inside of the restaurant since it opened. After many, many tries at getting any reservation a friend got a breakfast reservation for herself and daughter, my daughter-in-law, myself and 2 granddaughters. We had a 9am reservation. We arrived at the restaurant at 8:40. We stood in line to check in until 8:55. At check in we were given menus. Then we stood in line until 9:20 to order our food. Then we were told to find our own seats. With six of us it wasn't easy to find a clean table. The food finally came to the table at 9:55 and things were missing from the order. We didn't get out of the restaurant until after 10:30. For the cost we found it long, expensive and frustrating especially with 3 little girls who wanted to see princesses.
P.S. I wasn't awed by the interior of the restaurant.

Is it worth it? $14 for a bowl of Kelloggs Frosted Flakes. $24 dollars for a croissant donut. $24 for Disney's version of an Egg McMuffin. Ohhh wait I forgot, you get a plate of Entenmanns quality previously frozen pastries to go along with your order. Is it worth it? No way if your paying OOP... Not unless getting into the park before rope drop and then getting to the front of the line for another over-hyped attraction in the 7DMT is important to you. If it is, then I would suggest spending .69 cents on a Mickey Straw and a glass of tap water, get some pictures of the incredible decor of BOG and then get out of there, hit the 7DMT and a couple of other attractions early, go eat breakfast around 10 somewhere else, make use of your FP+'s and really maximize your day in the MK.
to be honest very little of disney's food is worth what you pay for it. you just have to decide how far out of "worth it" you are willing to go for the specific experience. I would not do breakfast here but I do have lunch booked.

I think compared to ohter QS breakfast it is still a good deal on the dining plan. I haven't eaten there but the food quality looks a bit better than a bounty platter and the like, served with fresh fruit and even previously frozen pastries. But I'd still probably rather use my QS credits on lunch elsewhere.

For OOP breakfast I'm not paying $24 for that crap when I can pay $30 for a full hot breakfast buffet with characters or less out of the park for just a high quality buffet like the Wave or Trail's End... Boma is the same price. Let that sink in for a minute. YUM.

Yeah. I will point out that Trail's End is $22 for an adult and $12 for a child. The Wave's buffet is $24 for an adult.

Paying BOG breakfast OOP is insane by comparison. The only potential value justification possible is if it's PPO and you see significant value in being that deep in Fantasyland by 8:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter