BCV views...can you getan Epcot view AND a SAB view from the same room?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
This trip coming up will be our first DVC trip. We did not visit BCV when we bought, we just toured the model. I was looking at the pictures of Tagrels SAB slideshow, and thought how nice it would be to wake up and look out to that every morning. If you have a SAB view, can you also see EPCOT from the same room, or is it another part of the resort?

BCV does not face SAB. Neither does BC for that matter. The complex is located in between the YC and BC and so only a few BC rooms (not BCV) actually are close enough for a view and Some YC rooms as well.

Thanks for the info. I guess I won't be disappointed that I didn't get a SAB view if they don't have them! LOL

Boy, that's a huge signature!

You can face the Dunes cove pool area infront of BCV. It's a nice view. You'll see after your first visit. Don't get hung up on the view and enjoy.

So, speaking of views, what type of view are there from the BCV's? Haven't been yet either and just wondering. Also, which DVC villas have the best views?

Thanks,
24/7dw

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter