BCV view advice needed

sillyguys

Mouseketeer
I'm going to be staying in a studio at BCV in a couple of weeks. Is there a particular view or location that I should request? Any other tips that I should be aware of. I've stayed at YC before but this will be our first time at BCV. I just want to make sure that I don't miss anything. Thanks.

BCV really doesn't have many views. You can get a pool view or the garden view. Some of the views look out towards the roadway and may have a peak at Epcot and the Illuminations fireworks.

The Unofficial Guide to WDW (Considered the "Bible" of WDW tour books) has some pretty negative comments on the placement of the BCV building in relation to views. They say the only good view is toward the Forest side of the building. However, it is one of the most popular DVC properties based on the location (Near Epcot) and the Pool (Stormalong Bay). I don't think most people choose this resort for great views.

BWV have great views. That's why I own there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter