BCV Studio Room 463

Hillbeans

I told them I like Michael Bolton
Hi Everyone,

We just got back yesterday from a wonderful vacation and I wanted to share my experience at BCV.

BCV was better than I had anticipated. I had rented points from a very nice DISer and she had put in a request for us for a non-smoking room, upper floor. Well, I honestly think we got one of the best rooms in the place because our room, Studio 463, had a double-sized balcony and a direct view of the Illuminations fireworks. The room was down the hallway a bit but it was on a corner and one side of the room was up against a stairwell. Our room was very quiet and the BCV was relaxing. There was some street noise from the road beneath, but it wasn't too bad.

The room had a large walk-in area with a kitchenette on the right side (Fridge, microwave, sink, paper towels, dish soap, cups, plates bowls, etc). My older son slept on the rollaway bed and it seemed to be new and he said it was very comfortable.

I will upload pics at some point of the room and balcony to share, but I just wanted everyone to know what a great place the BCV is. Oh, and we bought a refillable mug and that had to be our best purchase for the week - probably the only place we saved any money! ;)

I would say the only negative about last week were the huge crowds. That alone would persuade me to never go again over Easter week.

If anyone has any questions i'd be happy to answer.

Thanks so much for the report. I was once in a studio right in that area (461). Isn't the view of the fireworks just great?
Oh, I almost forgot one question-did you happen to notice if the BC Marketplace is selling pistachio gelato again?

we were also in that area last Aug
being right up against the stairwell are you sure it was a double balcony and not a triple? we had a triple last aug
we could see higher illuminations and then later turn to the left and see wishes

Simba's mom - I didn't specifically see if they had that kind of Gelato, however I know they had a large variety of flavors and I saw quite a few people eating them.

I am not sure if it was a triple balcony - it certainly may have been. It was fantastic, and it gave my very energetic 18 month old a place to "go outside" and play with his ball while I could watch him and not worry about him wandering away.

*Sigh* - I certainly have the "back from vacation" blues today. There isn't much worse than the day after you come home from vacation and the temperature is 30 degrees and snowing.

At least now I can start planning my next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter