• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV Quiet pool views?

Tinkrbell

Mouseketeer
I haven't been to BC/YC since they built on.

I was wondering if you get a parking lot view if you face the quiet pool?

The large resort map appears so, but I know those are deceiving.

We were located more towards the pakring lot, and could partially see it. But the quiet pool view was nice, .... and quiet. The lighting, canal, and trees were pleasant. We'd request it again. BCV doesn't have the views other resorts have, its one of the weaknesses of the resort.

With a quiet pool view (we've had it two times), you get a really nice view of the sunset.

We were on the 4th floor near the main set of elevators and could see the parking lot very clearly above the trees. Lower floors would probably have that view blocked by the trees.

We had it the last time we were there and it was great. You do see the parking lot, but it is in the distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter