BCV , Memorial Day Week at 7 month window?

anabelle

Did I say that out loud?
I am looking foward to our first DVC trip. We would like to try out BCV and maybe OKW to save some points. Has anyone booked BCV at the 7 month window? We need a 1 bedroom .

For the last several years, we have always booked at our home resort for Memorial Day week and then changed to BCV at the 7 month window without any problems. I dont think it will be a problem for you. Good Luck!

LodgeMan,

How are the crowds Memorial Day week? I currently have the following week (June 5-10) booked for 2005, but was considering switching to Memorial Day week if the crowds would be lower....

We were at BCV the week before Memorial Day and the crowds were heavy at MK but Epcot wasn't bad at all the Sat. before Memorial Day. We booked our Studio at the 7 month mark without too much problem. If you keep the later June date it may overlap Gay Days at WDW which would mean huge crowds at the MK on Sat. Just something to keep in mind.

We did it this past year. No problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter