BCV May 2008 Chances

Disneyaunt4

<font color=red>I wonder what they put in that wax
This will be our first trip as DVC members. We should be passing on the 19th, OKW is our home resort. Wondering if we could get a 2 bedroom at BCV May 3rd-10th? You all have been so helpful in our whole buying process and I'm hoping for your input on this. Thanks in advance:disrocks:

The dedicated 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds in the second bedroom will probably be gone before the 7 month window opens, but you should have a good chance of getting either a dedicated 2 bedroom with one queen bed and one queen sleep sofa in the second bedroom or a lock off 2 bedroom.

Be sure to call as soon as the 7 month window opens.

Congrats and welcome home!

Thank you for your quick response CarolMN. Do you think I should make the reservation day by day?

Do you think this same advice applies to a 1 bdr at BVC for May 2008, or that a whole different ball game?

Thank you for your quick response CarolMN. Do you think I should make the reservation day by day?
I'd call for the first day and ask the CM how availability looked for the rest of the week. Then I'd either continue calling day by day or just wait to make one more call - depending on the CM's advice.

Do you think this same advice applies to a 1 bdr at BVC for May 2008, or that a whole different ball game?
1 bedroon umits generally book more slowly than the studios and 2 bedroom units, so I htink there is a good chance of getting a 1 bedroom at the BCV at the 7 month mark.

My advice for making the reservation is the same as I posted above.

Good luck to you both.

This will be our first trip as DVC members. We should be passing on the 19th, OKW is our home resort. Wondering if we could get a 2 bedroom at BCV May 3rd-10th? You all have been so helpful in our whole buying process and I'm hoping for your input on this. Thanks in advance:disrocks:

My suggestion - if you know you want to go to WDW from May 3rd - 10th, book the reservation at your home resort OKW because you have that 11 month window (now 10 month), but should still be more than likely to get the reservation.

Then - when the 7 month window becomes available, call member services to check for availability and make a change. We are members at SSR, and I always get my reservation at SSR when the 11 month window opens - then if I want to try a different resort, I try to book at 7 months. Either way I am still going to WDW!

E

Gee makes me wonder if I will have trouble booking a 1br preferred for the first weekend/2nd week in June at BWV???

any idea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter