BCV and views

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Just stayed at BWV and loved it. I am considering Beach Club Villas for my next visit and were wondering about the views. I always stay in a studio and I only find garden or water views listed...do the water views face the pools or the lake? I would want to be able to see the Boardwalk from my balcony...

Just stayed at BWV and loved it. I am considering Beach Club Villas for my next visit and were wondering about the views. I always stay in a studio and I only find garden or water views listed...do the water views face the pools or the lake? I would want to be able to see the Boardwalk from my balcony...

The BCV are behind the BC, so the view are the pool, some grassy areas, some wild, ungroomed trees and the parking lot. BCV isn't know for it's views. You can't see the BW from the BCV. There aren't really any views to request other than pool.

I just returned from BCV on Friday. I had a fourth floor studio overlooking the quiet pool. The trees have grown up enough that I could not see the parking lot at all from my balcony. This is the second time I have had a quiet pool view. Most of the time I've had the woods toward Epcot view (which if you are high enough sometimes you can see the higher fireworks, but not always).

There really aren't any special views at BCV worth requesting. I would focus more on room location if you want to make a request. For example, do you prefer higher floors or lower floors? Do you want to be close to the main elevators, or do you prefer quieter rooms at the end of the hall? Do you want quick access to the quiet pool, or do you want to be near the parking lot for ease in loading and unloading? I'm not saying your view will be horrible - but it's basically going to be trees, pool, or a sort of garden view of the BC.

Thanks for your replies. It's good to know what to expect.

I was wondering this as well. Is it worth it to request a room closer to the mail lobby for less walking to the pool/busstop?

Haley said:
I was wondering this as well. Is it worth it to request a room closer to the mail lobby for less walking to the pool/busstop?

The hallways are so short that there's not much of an advantage to request close to anything.

The hallways are so short that there's not much of an advantage to request close to anything.

I don't necessarily agree. I've been in the last room on the top floor farthest from the main entrance, and I've been the second room on the ground floor from the main entrance, and the close room on the ground floor was much more convenient for things like popping over to the Marketplace for a snack or soda. When I was in that far out room, the walk felt worse to me than any walk I've ever had at BWV (where so many people complain about the long halls). It was nice when I could literally walk into the building and be on my doorstep.

So if someone wants to be in a convenient location, I would say requesting ground floor close main entrance is the best request to make. But people have different needs, such as wanting a quiet location, so they should request accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter