• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV and Garden Grocer Delivery

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
Just placed an order for our late Oct visit and received a phone call from Garden Grocer that BCV only allows deliveries in a 4:30 - 5:30 window. I never had this issue with other DVC resorts...will they hold and refrigerate our items if we are not there? Planning on visiting EP and staying through Illuminations. Thanks...

Check with GG and find out if they are still a Disney business partner. If they are, bell services will receive and refrigerate your order. I assume that they are due to the time restriction. If a company isn't, you will have to meet them yourself. Same thing applies for ECV's, strollers, and cribs.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter