BCR v. BCV 2 adults, 2 kids

andy4608

Earning My Ears
I am torn as to which resort to stay at. The dishes may be handy, but not sure about the villas vs. resort location and feel. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tracy:lovestruc

with dishes sounds like you are comparing a room at BC to a 1-bedroom at BCV that is definitely worth the lessor view (you can still get a firework view - but no lagoon view).

now if you are talking about just a studio. then no.

a BCR has 2 queen beds and sometimes a day bed.

BCV - has queen bed and a double (full) sleeper sofa - the kitchennett is nice but with 4 in the room want more sleeping space.

a 1-bedroom has king in the master, queen sleeper sofa in the livingroom, small but full kitchen, nice livingroom, - the bathroom has a whirlpool tub and shower stall.

which are you considering?

I always go with the 1 bdr villas if i can, having dd asleep in the livingroom on the sofa bed makes it seem like more of a vacation to me.Plus, the washer and dryer comes in real handy, and we used the whirlpool tub every single night after the parks.Our view was not great, but honestly it was too hot and humid to prolong any time outdoors for my taste.:goodvibes But there are alot of people here who will tell that the villas feel like apts and not like vacation.Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!