BC pool ?

weswife

DIS Veteran
Hello,

Once again being the planner I am! I am planning our 2013 trip!:goodvibes I want to stay at the BC! I love it there but have never stayed there.

1) How deep is the pool at the end of the slide?
2) How deep is the lazy river part?
3) Is the deep end marked clearly before you enter it?

My reasons for wanting the info are, my DS is 13 yrs but afraid of water. He had a bad scare in a pool as a young child and has not been able to put it behind him. We have had him to private swimming lessons but its a work in progress. He is improving. He did go on Aqua Duck this year! Also DD 19 yrs is disabled. She uses a wheelchair full time but would love to try the lazy river but one of us would have to be there with her just in case. She is not able to swim.

Thanks for any info!

:cool1:

storm-6.jpg

Where the slide empties about 4 feet.

Lazy river is 8 feet. I think the name lazy river is not accurate, it more like a very deep, swift current of water that is not very long that goes around an island.
All are marked on the edge of the pool.

Thanks for the quick reply!

The slide ending in 4 ft. would be ok for him. He is a tall fella. As long as he saw me do it, he would be ok knowing I am right there.

EEEKKKKK 8 ft. deep in the lazy river!!!! Yikes not for my girl! thanks for that info!!!!:scared1:

That is a fun picture/map Sammie.

I agree about the lazy river, it is swift and deep. Your description Is funny! But for good swimmers it is an exciting experience. Storm a long bay provides lots of interesting areas to explore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter