BC concierge room size?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi,
We're considering booking concierge here this summer. I did a search and found a post that said the rooms on this floor were smaller then the standards elsewhere in the hotel. Can anyone confirm this? If so, how much difference is there and are there any on that floor that aren't smaller? We've stayed at YC concierge, (the one and only time we were given a complimentary upgrade) and were pleased with the amenities. We'd welcome any general opinions on BC concierge. Thanks folks!

We got a complementary upgrade to BC consierge on our last trip. I wouldnt say the room was any different in size from the room we stayed in on a previous visit. The only difference was we had a king size bed prevoiusly in a regular room and two queens in the Consierge level.

When I stayed there our room was definitely smaller and darker. It was a waterview and was just down the hall from the concierge lounge. The CM I talked to said that group of rooms were smaller.( and at that time had a view of large trees trees....trees have since been cut down) We bought into the BCV(YEAH) because DH said never again to staying in a room like this. Concierge was great however!!!! Just pick a different room!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter