BBWWS - Menu Swapping?

JustJonathan

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has swapped around the menu before at BBWWS? - I ask because I am really not a Chilli fan and am quite fussy, and was wondering if anyone has requested to have the childs menu as it has chicken drumsticks/sausages for a main?

If no one sure, would appreciate if anyone knows a contact email that I can try for them to ask.

chilli isn't your main as an adult at BBWWS - its a starter. Your main is chicken drumstick, sausage, corn, potatoes.

Are we sure about this? The reason I ask is because on the menus I've found it says only skillet... Which I'm not too sure on.

Basically, if I can get away with bread to start and chicken/potato for main ill be happy.

We booked today at a bargain of 60 euros (thanks carriecat!) and I haven't seen the show since '07 so am really looking forward to it!

Are we sure about this? The reason I ask is because on the menus I've found it says only skillet... Which I'm not too sure on.

Basically, if I can get away with bread to start and chicken/potato for main ill be happy.

We booked today at a bargain of 60 euros (thanks carriecat!) and I haven't seen the show since '07 so am really looking forward to it!

and where did you find that bargain? :goodvibes:flower3:

The skillet includes ribs, sausage, chicken and potatoes. Chilli to start and apple crumble and ice cream for afters :p

Just wondering if anyone knows what the vegetarian choice is? I'd ruled BBWWS out because of the veggie MIL who doesnt like spicy things at all, but if the only spicy bit is the starter she might be OK..

Just wondering if anyone knows what the vegetarian choice is? I'd ruled BBWWS out because of the veggie MIL who doesnt like spicy things at all, but if the only spicy bit is the starter she might be OK..

Have a look at the link on here

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44830948&postcount=15

That is what they are still doing atm - Sometimes the wedge potatoes are boiled potatoes but you still get cheese filled pasta and veg :)

the veggie option is usually cheese tortellini with cheese sauce, with mixed veg and potatoes.

That's great, thank you :)
When I googled it just now I read a few reviews from people that said the food wasn't very good and had made them sick.. but is that likely to be a typical 'I'll only review things if I think they were bad' thing do you reckon? I've always heard good things on here..

That's great, thank you :)
When I googled it just now I read a few reviews from people that said the food wasn't very good and had made them sick.. but is that likely to be a typical 'I'll only review things if I think they were bad' thing do you reckon? I've always heard good things on here..

If you look at TA the latest reviews are all very good which is very positive as they all love running DLP into the ground normally

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUs...lee_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html#REVIEWS

I'll be honest - the food really isn't to my taste at BBWWS (and my DD hardly touched hers at all). I don't like ribs, the chicken was okay but the BBQ sauce it was covered in was gelatinous and not very nice, the sausage I didn't like, corn was okay, potatoes okay. Apple crumble was nice, and the coffee was good at the end of the meal. I wasn't that keen on the chilli or the cornbread. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't that hot either.

Loved the show, loved the audience participation, but I'd be just as happy if there were no food served. If we ever do it again, I'm going to have to take my DD for something to eat first, because she just didn't like any of the food at BBWWS.

I'll be honest - the food really isn't to my taste at BBWWS (and my DD hardly touched hers at all). I don't like ribs, the chicken was okay but the BBQ sauce it was covered in was gelatinous and not very nice, the sausage I didn't like, corn was okay, potatoes okay. Apple crumble was nice, and the coffee was good at the end of the meal. I wasn't that keen on the chilli or the cornbread. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't that hot either.

Loved the show, loved the audience participation, but I'd be just as happy if there were no food served. If we ever do it again, I'm going to have to take my DD for something to eat first, because she just didn't like any of the food at BBWWS.

Must admit, we've thought this a lot lately as well.

I really wish they did a no food option as we'd love to spend the night at a "usual" restaurant but also see the show, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter