BBB to Akershus

christmasmagic

Mouseketeer
Hi- I have an 8am reservation for my daughter at BBB and 11am Akershus reservations. If we plan on taking a Minnie Van or Uber, does this leave us enough time? Thanks!

You should be fine. At that time of day, hard to see that your daughter's BBB appointment will go past 8:45-9:00. Even though it takes awhile to make your way out of MK, find transportation, and get all the way back to Akershus, I'd still say you should comfortably arrive before your ADR, by using the alternative transportation options you mentioned.

I hope your daughter loves her BBB makeover! princess:

I think you'll be fine. The Minnie Vans pick up in the MK bus area and would be the fastest way to go. Uber picks up at TTC or the MK resorts - your best bet with this mode of transportation would be walking to CR and getting an uber/lyft from there. Or, you could simply take the monorail to TTC and transfer to the EP monorail. As long as you are at the monorail station by 9:00 am or so, you shouldn't have any issues.

If you take uber/lyft or Minnie Van, you may want to ask them to take you to the Beach Club as the IG entrance is typically less crowded than the FW entrance and security seems to go much quicker as well.

Are you doing BBB at Disney Springs or MK?
Either way you should be fine. I'd use the entrance at World Showcase rather than FW, will get you there quicker as it's usually a shorter line and closer to the restaurant too.

Thank you all so much! I was wondering about the IG entrance! I think we will do that!

I was kind of hoping to stay in MK the day of her BBB but she has a heart set on doing the parade at Akershus and we prefer their breakfast to lunch!

Sorry- we are doing MK.

Minnie Vans pick up in the MK bus area and would be the fastest way to go.
Fastest if there happens to be one nearby. Maybe we have had bad luck since we are at Disney at very busy times of the year (recently for Thanksgiving), and upon requesting a Minnie Van, we either found there weren’t any available or when there was one, we would have a 30 minute wait for it to arrive . The day we wanted to take one from the MK, we ended up walking over to the CR and taking a regular Lyft. Much faster in our case.

Fastest if there happens to be one nearby. Maybe we have had bad luck since we are at Disney at very busy times of the year (recently for Thanksgiving), and upon requesting a Minnie Van, we either found there weren’t any available or when there was one, we would have a 30 minute wait for it to arrive . The day we wanted to take one from the MK, we ended up walking over to the CR and taking a regular Lyft. Much faster in our case.
Thanks for the heads up! I will keep that in mind.

If you're going to the BBB in MK, why not just take the monorail?
I am worried we will be rushed for time. We did that last time but had lunch and still pressed for time waiting for the monorails. I am a bit of a nervous nelly and would feel like stressed just taking a Minnie Van or Uber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts