Bay Lake Tower Recommendations.

Superman81

Mouseketeer
Hello Friends

We are going to be at BLT for 2 nights in May. This is our first time staying there. I was wondering if someone who has been here before can recommend their favorite location. Any tips appreciated. Thanks.

Standard: Even number room, center tower
Lake: High floor
Theme Park: High floor.

I just got back from a stay there. I had a 1-BR --> Room 8004 (10th Floor). It is a Lake View with an excellent view of the fireworks.

We usually go simple with a "Highest Floor" request wherever we stay. Our next trip is to BLT in a lake view studio and I was also just wondering if anyone had any more specific requests that they recommend.

I'll be the voice of crazy decent...we LOVE the ground floor. Had a fantastic standard view studio, ground floor facing the inside of the "C" (had the bocce court outside our room). It was serene and peaceful and beautiful and I LOVED sitting out on our patio to read. It was steps to the lobby and the parking lot (where our car was), and right by the elevator the skybridge to get to the CR.

Next time we go, we will request ground floor again.

For Lake View, Highest Floor. I find, BLT is small enough that you don't need to be Near Elevator. During one stay, we had gotten the Top Floor and it was outstanding! The view on the balcony was fantastic and we had direct access to the Top of the World lounge.

Last edited:
We were on the 8th floor on our last visit to BLT and had an awesome MK view, although the room was listed as a lake view unit. We actually had both and it was awesome. :flower:

Lake view highest floor possible. And definitely at least a one bedroom, which has two baths. The studio is the smallest at DW...very tight even with one person.

Lake view highest floor possible. And definitely at least a one bedroom, which has two baths. The studio is the smallest at DW...very tight even with one person.

DH and I stayed in a studio last year (LV, but could see MK also!). I didn't think it was too bad and, in fact, I really loved the little kitchen area. It was fine for the two of us. We were on the 8th floor, I believe.

I'm just not impressed with the decor.

I have also stayed in a TPV 1 bedroom and, though we could see the fireworks, it wasn't really a "pretty" view the rest of the time.

DH and I stayed in a studio last year (LV, but could see MK also!). I didn't think it was too bad and, in fact, I really loved the little kitchen area. It was fine for the two of us. We were on the 8th floor, I believe.

I'm just not impressed with the decor.

I have also stayed in a TPV 1 bedroom and, though we could see the fireworks, it wasn't really a "pretty" view the rest of the time.
Stayed in 1 bedroom in March 2015. 7th or 8th floor facing lake in center of resort. Great view directly facing lake and close to elevators to get to sky bridge for monorail. Loved having 2 full baths.

My wife and I thought the room a bit small, but completely usable. If you want to experience ridiculously small, you should book a one night stay (as we did before our DVC stay) at All Music or All Sports or All Movies. We both couldn't believe how tiny the room was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter