BAY LAKE TOWER Points for Rent or Transfer - 310 Points for Rent @ $19 per point, or 250 Points for Transfer @ $20 per point

ShawnDadof8

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 310 Points available for rent at $19 per point or 250 points that I can transfer at $20 per point. Bay Lake Tower is my home resort, and you could have a wonderful time at Disney during the months of November, December, or January if we book now. Points can also be used at any Resort within the 7 month window. PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

uy? we're looking at June of 2025. I know you can't book that yet but would your points be good then?
The 250 points I have are a February use year. That means they are good until Feb 2025. If I understand the regulations correctly, if they were transferred to you, you could use them or bank them into the next year just like I would be able to do.

I have 310 Points available for rent at $19 per point or 250 points that I can transfer at $20 per point. Bay Lake Tower is my home resort, and you could have a wonderful Christmas Vacation at Disney if we book now. Points can also be used at any Resort within the 7 month window. PM me if you're interested!
Hello,
Looking for Bay Lake 1 bedroom for 12/18-12/23

Hello,
Looking for Bay Lake 1 bedroom for 12/18-12/23
The one bedroom is available, but only with Lake View. Checking in on 12/18 and checking out on 12/23 - That would be 187 points. Private Message me if you are interested in continuing.

I’m looking for BLT 12/26 - 12/31
Prefer a 2 bedroom but could do (2) studios and split the family..
View doesn’t matter, less expensive if my preference lol.

Hi there!

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for the dates 12/9 - 12/13 at any resort.
2 adults and 1 child (2 year old)

Thanks!

I’m looking for BLT 12/26 - 12/31
Prefer a 2 bedroom but could do (2) studios and split the family..
View doesn’t matter, less expensive if my preference lol.
Sorry for taking a couple days to get back to you. Big event at work this weekend. I was just able to check and Bay Lake has nothing in any size available for those specific dates anymore. Do you have alternate dates, or perhaps another resort you would be interested in?

Hi there!

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for the dates 12/9 - 12/13 at any resort.
2 adults and 1 child (2 year old)

Thanks!
There are quite a few One Bedrooms available at different resorts for those dates, but none at Bay Lake. I would have to wait until next month to be in the 7 month booking window to get that for you. I cannot promise I will have not already used these points by that time, but if I have them available, I would be happy to book that for you when the time comes.

Hey there! Not sure what's available but:

6/14-6/18. 2 adults, 2 children(5,2). Prefer a studio, flexible on the property right now. Maybe AK, BW as preference but really open to any.

Anything available?

Hey there! Not sure what's available but:

6/14-6/18. 2 adults, 2 children(5,2). Prefer a studio, flexible on the property right now. Maybe AK, BW as preference but really open to any.

Anything available?
The only resort with studios still available then is Old Key West, but the good news is you could have those four nights (checking in on the 14th and out on the 18th) for only 54 points. Private Message me if you would like to proceed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter