bathroom pics

atigeg

DIS Veteran
views of the split baths (cat 5-10) and the single baths (11-12) have been added to the site. In addition I posted some view of the silent auction.

Tony, you guys truly have it ALL in the photos, LOL! :D

And imagine my surprise as I'm looking through all your great pics to see one of your trip to DISNEYLAND in there...gee, someone looks familiar, there! ;)

As always, thanks for the info. Great pictures! I cant believe after how much Ive read here and how many times Ive looked at the diagram/drawings in the brochures, I never realized there were 2 sinks in the split bath. Very interesting!
Still counting down the weeks until July! ;) See you then!

Great picture of you too, Michelle! :)

Thanks for the great pictures. We will be staying in a cat.4 room, how are those bathrooms different from those shown in your pictures - I can't decipher much from the diagrams in the brochure.

LucyK

Thanks for the pictures. That was the first time that I have seen the split bathrooms. On our July 2002 7-Night Eastern we will be in two adjoining category 10's.

1 Disney Lovin' Mom
Memphis, TN

I just wanted to leave a comment and say how much we enjoyed to split bathrooms on our cruises!! It is soo nice because everyone can get ready at the same time and it is not so hectic. Well i hope that helped!

We stayed in a cat 4. The first BR closest to the door has the toilet and a large vanity with a sink. The second one has the shower/tiny tub and another smaller vanity witha sink. Both have quite a few shelves for storage and end up being larger than you can tell from the diagrams.

Originally posted by WebmasterMichelle

Imagine my surprise as I'm looking through all your great pics to see one of your trip to DISNEYLAND in there...gee, someone looks familiar, there!

Michelle, Barb and Tony grabbed a photo with me when we met them for breakfast back in November. They said they wanted to start a page of fellow DISers that they've met and they threatened to post your photo.

Gotta say, though, you're a lot more photogenic than I am.

Thanks Dave, I think we're all our own worst critics when it comes to photos of ourselves. :) I knew Barb and Tony were going to put up the picture sometime, I just wasn't sure when!

And gee, I must have missed it before, but the infamous Werner Weiss rendition of you made it to their photo album as well! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter