Bathing in a KFC sink?

meloneyb21

DIS Veteran
http://www.local10.com/news/18248003/detail.html

:scared: :sick:

KFC Workers Fired For Bathing In Sink

ANDERSON, Calif. -- Two female employees of the Anderson Kentucky Fried Chicken have been fired for bathing in a deep sink used to clean dishes, while a third earlier quit her job.

One of the young women posted photos on MySpace.com of the trio posing in underwear and swimwear, KCRA-TV reported.

The photos were filed under a gallery called "KFC moments." Captions included "haha KFC showers!" and "haha we turned on the jets."

A KFC manager said the young woman who quit expressed an interest in taking a bath in the sink, but the manager told her not to do it.
KFC officials issued a statement that the company has "zero tolerance" for such violations of operating standards.

There is something very wrong with this country.

First we have parents raising all these young people who are so very skanky.

Second, almost nobody says, "Ew!" They say, "Awww, they're young, they made a mistake." Even Disney (which used to be like the epitome of wholsomeness) sticks with that High School Musical girl.

I say, "Ew." Good for KFC. :thumbsup2

Maybe they were trying to advertise how good KFC's breast and thighs are:confused3 :rotfl: ewwwwwwwwwwwww

When I was a teenager I worked in a mom and pop steakhouse. One of the cooks was fired after he deep fried a squirrel he found in the parking lot (it was already dead) and ate it. I am permanently scarred by that one.

There is something very wrong with this country.

First we have parents raising all these young people who are so very skanky.

Second, almost nobody says, "Ew!" They say, "Awww, they're young, they made a mistake." Even Disney (which used to be like the epitome of wholsomeness) sticks with that High School Musical girl.

I say, "Ew." Good for KFC. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

When I was a teenager I worked in a mom and pop steakhouse. One of the cooks was fired after he deep fried a squirrel he found in the parking lot (it was already dead) and ate it. I am permanently scarred by that one.

EWWWWWWWWWW:scared:

I think the same thing happened at another fast food restaurant. :sick:

It was in Burger King. :scared:

When I think of KFC, I just think the sinks must be so greasy from all that oil. EWWWWW!

Haha! I had some good times working at BK. We would have water fights during closing, we popped the 1/2 and 1/2 containers at each other (kind of like stomping on a ketchup packet) and my boss actually threw me in the ice machine once. In my defense, this was all done in uniform and I never wore a bathing suit at work!:rotfl:

When I was waiting tables in college I worked with a Norwegian student who was essentially homeless; he lived out of a backpack and crashed on the couches of people he barely knew. He used to shave in the sink in our locker room at the restaurant. Problem was, the sink didn't have a drain; the plumbing had been removed at the u-joint and disconnected from the wall. Somehow he never seemed to notice the water pouring down onto his shoes. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter