Baskervilles in Grosvenor Hotel?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Friends want to meet us for dinner at Baskervilles in the Grosvenor Resort because they're staying there, but I am not familiar with this restaurant. Can anyone comment? Good, bad, pricey, affordable, okay for kids? Thanks for any comments.

When we stayed at the Grosvenor in October, we ate dinner at Baskervilles our first night. It was really, really good, but pricey. At night it's pretty dark and quiet and I was so tired from our first day, I almost fell asleep!

We also did the Goofy breakfast there a few days later and that was much better. It had great food and Goofy and Pluto interacted with everyone a lot.

Deborah

Hi Deborah - Thanks so much for the reply. I was getting very nervous! They're talking about a buffet; hopefully that will be as good as your experiences. Thanks again!

I enjoyed this restaurant as did my daughter. We ate there on a Friday night for the seafood buffet. I won a $25.00 gift certificate on restaurants.com's site on ebay. The seafood buffet on Friday night they offered stuffed flounder, and different seafood pastas, peel & eat cold shrimp, crab legs, prime rib, a dessert table and a nice sized salad bar (& other things but I forget). They also offer a little buffet cart for the kids if they dont want to pick from the "adult" selections. it had mac & cheese, smiley face taters, spaghetti & stuff like that. I THINK the price was $21.95 for adults & maybe $4.99 for kids

ok, wait!!!! go to restaurant.com then click in the "Start Here" area restaurant region, select Florida-Orlando & low & behold you can purchase a $25 gc for only $12.50 so this will save you some money!!!!! one of the stipulations of using the certificate is that it is 1 gc per party/table so you can not use more than one on your visit so make sure your friends don't plan on using one of the restaurant.com gift certificates too. I have no idea if this link will work but try clicking below to take you to restaurant.com's website where they list the menu including prices! Each day has a different theme, on Saturday nights they have a mystery show/buffet. Hope this helps!

http://halfprice.restaurant.com/mic...&ne=0&al=&nv=1&pg=1&bsp=1&qty=4&nav=menuimage

p.s. forgot to mention, when we were there that Friday, they had a live piano player & someone singing night club/jazz coctail party type music

Thanks so much for the great info! I might just decide to bid on a certificate to give them for their anniversary! Excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter