Baseball And Cheerleader Costumes Gone?

Everest and Cheer (and probably blue baseball too) are now under "clothing"

i don't believe it! no fair! i bought extras of these clothes so i could trade for rare once the clothes were gone! now everyone can buy them forever! no fair!

do they still cost 500 credits?

dancegrl1093 said:
i don't believe it! no fair! i bought extras of these clothes so i could trade for rare once the clothes were gone! now everyone can buy them forever! no fair!

do they still cost 500 credits?
Yes, they still are 500 cr each piece.
They will probably be gone sometime later. After everyone has traded away or sold off what they have. Same thing they did with the green explorer's outfit. It was for sale under clothing forever so few people bought it. Then around Halloween, they took it out, put it in the Emporium for more credits and took it away after Halloween was over. Hasn't been back since. I've since seen where some people are wanting it and are trading quite a bit for it.
So just hold on to those costumes. They'll be worth something at a later date. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter