Barcelona Port Info

Have also a pack of information from the Italian State Tourist Department if anyone has any specific questions may be able to find them out.

A friend of mine was in Barcelona last week and was telling me about taking a bus tour with on / off privileges to see Barcelona. She was kind enough to point me to it on the internet - so of course I have to share it here :)

It sounds like it's similar in nature to the Old Town Trolley and the Red Train like you find in Key West.

We'll be arriving in Barcelona on Tuesday morning off the red-eye and will have until boarding on Wednesday to see Barcelona - so I wanted to find something where we could see Barcelona but not be exhausted doing it, KWIM? This sounds like it might be the ticket.

http://www.barcelona-on-line.es/eng/reserves/bus_turistic.htm

nzdisneymom said:
A friend of mine was in Barcelona last week and was telling me about taking a bus tour with on / off privileges to see Barcelona. She was kind enough to point me to it on the internet - so of course I have to share it here :)

It sounds like it's similar in nature to the Old Town Trolley and the Red Train like you find in Key West.

We'll be arriving in Barcelona on Tuesday morning off the red-eye and will have until boarding on Wednesday to see Barcelona - so I wanted to find something where we could see Barcelona but not be exhausted doing it, KWIM? This sounds like it might be the ticket.

http://www.barcelona-on-line.es/eng/reserves/bus_turistic.htm

Did she happen to mention whether or not it is wheelchair accessible? That would be useful information not available on the website...THANKS!
:love:

videogal1 said:
Did she happen to mention whether or not it is wheelchair accessible? That would be useful information not available on the website...THANKS!
:love:

I asked and she said she didn't notice either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter