Barb & Tony-mesage From Rick

SQUIGGLE

DIS Veteran
Just got off the 5/17 Eastern and were talking to Rick. Asked us to wish you a great cruise and tell you he was sorry he wouldn't see you; but he is leaving on vacation today.
Have a MAGICal cruise!!!
fran

I think Barb & Tony are on their way to the MAGIC right now! I'm sure they appreciate you passing along the message. :)

Thanks for the message!
It was really ironic...the day we embarked was the day Rick left on vacation (do you think he might be trying to avoid us, hee hee :jester: ).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Any way to find out if Rick will be on the Magic June 28th cruise. He is the best!

Unfortunately I think he will still be gone, as he usually vacations for two months. Oh well, at least we got to see him on the in-stateroom video.
I know what you mean...he is definitely the best!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I'm just wondering if you're referring to the Cruise Director Rick? When we went on the Wonder (09/01) he was the CD then. If it's the same Rick, when did he transfer to the Magic? Just curious! :D

Yes, I was referring to cruise director Rick. He is without a doubt the best. I was hoping to see him . Also, I think my new friends from the board would have enjoyed having him as their cruise director. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter