Bar at POP?

kangaand2roos

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if I can get a Mojito at the Pop Pool bar? It's my new fave drink and I'm looking forward to a little Adult beverage fun while relaxing at the hotel!

Remember that Pop Century also has the indoor bar located right next to the food court. In case it's raining or something.

I believe you can. They have a couple of the standard mixed drinks listed but they have other alcohols available. If they have the mint you should be good to go!

YES YOU CAN!!!!

I am a mojito pure-ist, and what they make is actually a mojito sprizter. They make it in a high-ball glass and add club soda. Still yummy and minty as ever!!

If you order it from Conncoction, (inside bar) and want to take it out to drink by the pool, let them know becuase he will put it in a plastic cup instead of a glass one.
I made the mistake of taking my mojito in a glass out! :rolleyes: (sorry)

Viva la Mojito!!!

Amen, Sister!!!
Sitting by the Pool, drinking my mojito on a muggy florida night, now THAT'S a vacation!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter