• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baltimore Pin Meet - Thanks Connie - Thanks everyone.

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I had a great time at the Baltimore Pin Meet today. Connie and Randy opened up their brand new home to us - and a great home it is.

The food was great, and we had lots of laughs and fun.

Just what the doctor ordered.

I am not sure too much pin trading was done.

I got about 20 Flex pins, so anyone that knows me knows that it was a very successful day.

Thanks again Connie it was great.

Darlene
Vice Peachident
Flex Queen
Whinners Club President

Geez Darlene... great minds think alike?

When I began my post, I had not seen yours, and yet the title is almost identical!

But please tell me who won the "Guess the LE Pin" Contest???

Had a neat time!

Dave

Thanks Connie for a very fun meet! We had a great time and it was a lot of fun especially since I got to play the games instead of organizing them this time! Thanks so much for hosting us all!

Vince Suzi and Tony

Connie & Randy --

Thanks for a great afternoon . . . and early evening too! :rolleyes:

:)

GEE NAT,

THE COOKIES WERE GREAT. AND SO WERE THE MEET MEAT BALLS.

I THINK WE WERE TRYING TO SAVE SOME COOKIES FOR YOU, BUT YOU KNOW HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND OH WELL, THEY WERE ALL GONE WHEN I LEFT.

THERE WAS A SPECIAL DOOR PRIZE FOR THE PERSON THAT DID NOT COME. IT WILL BE IN THE MAIL SHORTLY - YOU WERE THE WINNER.

YOU TAKE CARE AND WE WILL SEE YA REAL SOON.

DARLENE
VICE PEACHIDENT
FLEX QUEEN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter