• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baltimore BOT-Fest

Subscribing!

Hi all. Sorry I have not had the chance to catch up since getting back. Matt and I both had an awesome weekend. I'll post more later - work calls! Oh, and I have managed to come down with a nasty little head cold, which means I now have everyone in my office commenting on how one shouldn't run outside in bad weather. Whatever.:rolleyes:

Hey BOTS!!

Thanks, Theta-Mom, for bringing our thread into the New Year. More adventures lie ahead...popcorn::

Cindy - Sorry you're feeling under the weather...tell your office-mates to go scratch!

Lou - Glad you made it home safe...hope the familia had fun running!!

At work & busy, but I just wanted to say to all you guys, thanks for a great weekend! It means so much sharing it with you all...no, really. Spencer got a kick out of it all, as well! He really thinks you guys are "cool" :lmao:. Little does he know! BTW, he's still bustin' 'em on me about the whole chicken dance thing with Matt. :rolleyes:

Such a pretty, brand new thread.

So should we declare the Bot race on this first page... what is it?

Jodi - Thanks for the entertainment! It was certainly a highlight of my weekend! :thumbsup2

Hi BOTS! I've come back to lurk and throw in my $.02 every so often. Jen (Mrs. Mighty Duck) mentioned something about a race in New Brunswick in April. I may be joining her there.

I believe I obtained verbal commitments from several BOTS on MCM for 10/31:confused3. It's a local race for Mike and Mindy and Howard said Charlie was talking about MCM again so can that be a done dealpopcorn::? Registration starts 4/7;) Plus it's the first race Jodi ran with us so what's not to like:thumbsup2

Cindy - Sorry you brought a cold home with you:wizard: and that your freak office mates feel the need to comment:laughing:

Jodi - Glad Spencer had a great time:banana:. I refrained from posting any of THOSE pics:hug: although I'll admit to loving the show!

Judy - You and Charlie would be in for MCM, rightpopcorn::

Colleen - Thanks for starting the 2010 thread:yay:

Lou - I know it's Halloween and you bailed for NYC as well but how does DC sit with you (and Nicole) for this year:)

Bill - Could you get Lynnda and the boys to DC again this yearpopcorn::? It was great seeing you again:goodvibes

Jen - Butch can definitely run MCM with me:lmao:!

Chester - Are you home yet or still hanging out in WDW with your family:thumbsup2 Congrats again to Miranda on her first marathon:yay:

I ran for the past two days so you guys must have inspired me:worship: Great seeing everyone again:grouphug:

Guten Morgen BOTS!. Ich liebe den Biergarten!

As for races, I'm definitely in for the MCM. Someone will just need to remind me to register when the date comes around. I know it sells out fast.

In the more short term, despite just running the goofy, I'm already itchy to sign up for another marathon. I think my top choice is the Tobacco Road, and my backup choice is the National marathon. I could also be convinced to run the VA Beach Shamrock Marathon. All of those races are the same weekend.

Mike and Kathy I know you guys were talking about doing Tobacco road. Have you registered yet? Are you still going to do it?

Jodi Tell Spencer that I expect him to practice the chicken dance so he can do it with us next time. Also if you come down for the MCM I'll save some of my home brewed beer for you. I wonder if I could put it in my checked bag for after the race?

Sara - Charlie is in for the MCM Full and I will do the 10K again! :thumbsup2

Hey Everyone,

Back to the grind and all that.

It was great to see everyone and spend some time with you all.

I felt like I should have run today but was up too late last night waiting for Southwest to deliver a wayword suitecase (They LOVE bags!!) and had to get a little sleep today before work so it just didn't happen.

MCM looks like a go!

Matt - We need a week or two to figure out our March schedule but the Tobacco Road race is definitely on the radar.

I'm hoping that some of the lurkers out there will become active participants in this little circus in the new year. The more the merrier!

Hey Everyone: I'm still down here! :cool1: But I had to hop on the new thread. Jodi and I will be doing the NYC Half Marathon this spring. I'm planning on doing the full in Pittsburgh in early May if anyone wants to join me. They have a half marathon too.

We took the students to MK yesterday, and had a great time.

MCM seems to be a go...however, not sure I can stay afterward & "party" like Disney...so is it really worth it? ;)

Been looking @ this stooopid Disney night time 1/2 in Oct. Hoping I don't get sucked in to it, but thinking that perhaps I can convince Bruce to go down with me & do the relay??? It's on a Sat. night, so we could come down Fri a.m., run Sat., party with BOTS until 3 a.m. (that's how long the party goes for @ EPCOT) after the race :banana::yay:, then beat it out of there Sunday late morning...Hmmm......popcorn:: Anyone???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter