Balconies at Disneyland Hotel

Does anyone know if this information about balconies is still true? I thought Disney had removed all the balconies at the DLH and so never go there any more (love the balconies at GCV), but if DLH does still have some balconies I would reconsider. Last room I stayed in (10 years ago) had a wonderful large balcony that was slated to be removed and my other family members were in a "remodeled" HORRIBLE room - tinted, unopenable windows so of course no balcony, dark and depressing (I'm a sun person).
We stayed in June 2022 and we had 2 balconies. One was off the main living room and one was off a bedroom. We were in the 2-bedroom family connecting suite in Frontier tower.

Thank you! There is still hope. I will definitely look into that (once the construction at that new DVC tower is done).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter