Bahama Dreamin' Feb 27 2017

I will include your cabin with my personal FE gifts if you would like since there are only 2 cabins in your pixie dust group? I am in the Oswald group. Let me know. Thank you!

Woohoo!! Way to go Regan! That's what the Pixie Dust group is for so the rest of us can provide a magical experience for late comers! I hope more Oswald members will spread some pixie dust as well!

Only 39 more days!!!!:jumping1:

Thank you!
No allergies for us - I'll ask the family for favorite characters and post it later! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Favorite Disney Characters: Mom and Dad - Lady and The Tramp, C - Ariel/Elsa/Belle, N - Cinderella/Rapunzel/Anna (not very decisive girls)

I am not sure what to do to confirm our participation in the FE exchange, but we are all in! I see we are in the Pixie Dust group. Does that mean we just exchange with that group, or are we part of Oswald as well?

Terribly sorry for the late reply! I was not getting email notifications and just logged in today to check the status and I see we missed the deadline! o_O

Since you responded today I will put you back in the main group...can you provide your names and favorite Disney characters, and whether your family has any allergies?

Cheers!
Eric
Just seeing the request for favorite characters (no allergies for us!)

Tyler - Rafiki
Courtney - Minnie
Mikayla - Moana is her current favorite, but Ariel and Elena are also favorites
Gabbi - Baby Moana

Terribly sorry for the late reply! I was not getting email notifications and just logged in today to check the status and I see we missed the deadline! o_O

I'm just glad you checked back in! :yay: Sometimes people sign up really early and then are never heard from again. Sorry I had to move you to the Pixie Dust group though. You can exchange gifts with both groups, I'm encouraging Oswald group members to exchange with the Pixie Dust group as well. I'll update the first post to reflect you are IN! woohoo!!

Cheers!
Eric

Just seeing the request for favorite characters (no allergies for us!)

Tyler - Rafiki
Courtney - Minnie
Mikayla - Moana is her current favorite, but Ariel and Elena are also favorites
Gabbi - Baby Moana

Awesome! Thanks! I'll update the spreadsheet!

DisAwesome!
We're getting close to the sail away date! Please respond by January 10 to confirm you are still committed to the FE group.

Cheers!
Eric
Apologies for not getting back I've been traveling and super busy and kind of forgot ☹️ I see I missed the deadline and am in the pixie dust group I appreciate it if there is still time to confirm

Apologies for not getting back I've been traveling and super busy and kind of forgot ☹️ I see I missed the deadline and am in the pixie dust group I appreciate it if there is still time to confirm

Yaayy! so happy you checked in! :yay: I'll confirm you for the Pixie Dust Group! Please be sure and check back at least every few days for updates...especially as we get closer!

Cheers!
Eric

Can you list your family's favorite characters and any food allergies?

:welcome: Disney.cruiser!

Yes you can join the Pixie Dust FE group. Just post your names, ages, cabin #, favorite Disney characters, any celebrations, and any food allergies.

Cheers!
Eric

No allergies.
Favorite character:
Regan- sloth from zootopia
Trevor- jack sparrow
Lincoln- storm troopers
Carly - Elsa

We have things for all the Pixies too! I was almost a Pixie, but happened to look just in time. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello,

Our favorite disney characters are:
Cathelijn Minnie Mouse, Pocahontas
Quinten Darth Vader (Star wars)
Meta Elsa
Robert Mickey Mouse

No food allergies
Fave characters:
Amy- Aurora
Nathan- Tigger
Mia - Nemo
Lexi- Cinderella
CJ- Hiro
Allie - Minnie

Linda- Minnie
John- Stitch

We're getting so close! So excited!

No food allergies
Fave characters:
Amy- Aurora
Nathan- Tigger
Mia - Nemo
Lexi- Cinderella
CJ- Hiro
Allie - Minnie

Linda- Minnie
John- Stitch

We're getting so close! So

I will add you to my list for FE.

I'm just glad you checked back in! :yay: Sometimes people sign up really early and then are never heard from again. Sorry I had to move you to the Pixie Dust group though. You can exchange gifts with both groups, I'm encouraging Oswald group members to exchange with the Pixie Dust group as well. I'll update the first post to reflect you are IN! woohoo!!

Cheers!
Eric

I am adding the pixie group to my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter