Baggallini or LLBean healthy pack

kstgelais4

DIS Veteran
Ok, I have the LLBean healthy pack,
http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/st...ry=4520&cat4=2913&shop_method=pp&feat=4520-tn
but what I want to know is if I "NEED" to buy the Baggallini. I like My LL Bean bag, and it has lots of pockets, but it isn't big enough to take JUST that to the parks, or traveling anywhere. I still need a small diaper bag or whatever.
What does the inside of the baggallini look like? How many pockets does it have (this is a biggie for me, and I haven't been able to find any pics of the inside pockets)? Is it waterproof?
So I guess if anyone has both and can compare, or has either and can let me know what they think, that would be great. Also if anyone wants to show me any pics of the pockets, or alternate photo's that would be awesome;) ! Thank you for reading my incredibly trivial questions!

well maybe I can give my .02.

I own and have used for an everday purse the Ameribag. I did not use it at Disney as it was not large enough.

I purchased the baggallini messenger bag but i did not like it for 3 reasons...
*the water bottle holder was too tight
*cell phone holder was too small for my phone at that time
*had to be removed from my back to access it, and i did not like having my valuables behind me

I am however contemplating giving it another shot since two of those issues may have been fixed. I will just have to see if I really enjoy carrying something on my back for a day at a time.

My Ameribag purse is not as functional for a day trip as the baggallini seemes if would be.

I use for my trips to Japan and disney the Eagle Creek Milano....you can see it at ebags.com. LOVE the two water bottle holders and they are big. I have to take water with me everywhere so this was very important to me to have an area that could be accessed from outside and fit a standard bottle.

the ameribag does not hold a bottle.

hope this helps a little!

oh, and it seems the strap on the baggallini was a problem for me but can't remember now why......

like I said above though, it may be that most if not all of the "issues" I had are no longer a problem. If you buy one I think that web site running the special everyone is talking about has free returns.....

I found a larger Ameribag style bag at payless Shoes and use that for short little day trips around twon when I need extra stuff with me, not to a disney park yet. I got it during one of their BOGO events when dd13 needed shoes anyway. Brand was Airwalk so you might find that something you use alread in a larger size might work well.....I paid around 7.50

I have this baggallini and I'm not too thrilled with it.

http://www.baggallini.com/product1.asp?product='WBL149'

I took this to Disney with us on our last trip and the strap does not stay in place... it keeps moving up my shoulder until it's eventually rubbing against my neck which is very annoying. Love the organization, hated the strap. I've only used it once and I'm probably going to stick in on ebay.

I think next trip to Disney (April), I'm going to try using my Vera hipster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter