Baggalini Pics

I am not having the same luck as you. Could you help me with getting the code so I can get mine for around $20. Thanks so much -
the code is SAVE10 which takes $10. When you regster (as you check out), you get another $2 off. Comes out to $19.30:)

I'm in for one!

I had a teeny tiny wallet-on-a-string type bag last time I went to WDW, but this time we're taking our DD, so I know I'll have to carry more!

Thanks!
Kristi

tried ebags and bagsbuy-----the cheapest I'm getting it for is 28-------is there another place you guys are going to to get the price lower?????

image11.jpg

This was my 1st trip using it and I loved it. Everything was so easy to find. I liked it just slung over my shoulder. DH kept asking if I wanted him to carry it for awhile and honestly I didn't need him too. The adjustment clip did move but I just put in a pin and it was fine.

I was glad to see how it looks on one shoulder instead of across the chest. Thanks for the picture. Also is it comfortable the way you are wearing it in the pic? Does it slide alot?

I was glad to see how it looks on one shoulder instead of across the chest. Thanks for the picture. Also is it comfortable the way you are wearing it in the pic? Does it slide alot?

It did not slide and it was very comfortable,in fact I was surprised by how comfortable it was. DH kept asking if I wanted him to carry it awhile and I kept saying nope I'm fine:thumbsup2
When we went on rides I would wear it across my chest.
The buckle did slide so I just put a pin there and that was the end of that:)

Thanks for the tips! I just ordered my red baggallini (I didn't think hubby would carry the pink one), with free shipping, no tax and a 10$ discount! While I was on the bagsbuy website, I found the luggage I was planning on getting at a great discount price! Plus, when I registered, I got 10% off my total order.

I love the tips on the boards. Thanks to all of you for sharing your info and pics!

I just ordered the Baggallini Messenger from bagsbuy.com in Mango for $28 with no shipping or tax. I can't wait to use it in Disney World! Thanks for the info everyone!

I just dug through our pictures and in everyone, the Baggalini is draped across our stroller back. I only wore it when we were going into rides and left the stroller behind. Our last trip I fit my S2 IS in the camera bag in it, along with diapers, wipes, change of clothes for DS2, autograph books, sunscreen, sippy cup, first aid kit and who knows what else shoved in the pockets (cell phone, hand sanitizer, travel size wipes) I used it for a diaper bag when we got back since I loved how there was a space or pocket for everything. I always wear mine over my shoulder instead of across the front unless I'm somewhere where it might fall off, like a ride or the tram.

I have a Bagallini that I used in 3/07 when we took DS 1 1/2. We never brought an extra change of clothes for him but it did nicely hold the days supply of diapers, a wipe caddy, sunscreen, band aids, hand sanitizer, 3 Dollar Store ponchos, sippy cup, Cheerios container, and camcorder in the main compartment. On the strap, I carried my AP, debit card, and cell phone. (yes yes, I know they shouldn't have been stored together.....) My only complaint was that it got hot under the front strap and I had a permanent sweaty spot between the girls. We'll definitely be using it in June. DS will be 2 1/2 by then and we can travel light!

DH and I went in 12/07 but w/o DS so I scaled back and used only my camera bag. We also learned that we hate our camcorder and are much happier with our Canon S5 that has video capacity. We could've saved ourselves some $$ if we'd figured that out sooner! So go Canon S5 users!

I have a great shot of me wearing the bag but it's got DS in it and call me weird, I don't like posting pictures of my kids on a public forum. I'm normally not paranoid, just about this, actually. :rolleyes1

I have a great shot of me wearing the bag but it's got DS in it and call me weird, I don't like posting pictures of my kids on a public forum. I'm normally not paranoid, just about this, actually. :rolleyes1

Not weird at all. I'm exactly the same way. There are too many scary people out there. I'm the same way about posting my email address; I'll PM it, but won't post it.

I have a Bagallini that I used in 3/07 when we took DS 1 1/2. We never brought an extra change of clothes for him but it did nicely hold the days supply of diapers, a wipe caddy, sunscreen, band aids, hand sanitizer, 3 Dollar Store ponchos, sippy cup, Cheerios container, and camcorder in the main compartment. On the strap, I carried my AP, debit card, and cell phone. (yes yes, I know they shouldn't have been stored together.....) My only complaint was that it got hot under the front strap and I had a permanent sweaty spot between the girls. We'll definitely be using it in June. DS will be 2 1/2 by then and we can travel light!

DH and I went in 12/07 but w/o DS so I scaled back and used only my camera bag. We also learned that we hate our camcorder and are much happier with our Canon S5 that has video capacity. We could've saved ourselves some $$ if we'd figured that out sooner! So go Canon S5 users!

I dont blame you, I'm the same way about posting pic's of my children in forum's like this! By the way, I lived in Olathe a few years back, how's the weather?;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter