Bag ok for rides

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Hi All! We're going to UO in June and I really want to treat myself to a Lululemon Everywhere belt bag. Does anyone have one and know if these are approved to wear on the rides? I had a fanny pack last time I visited and didn't have any problems getting on the rides with it, so I don't want to upgrade to the lululemon if its going to cause me problems.

Edited to add: I do know some rides don't let you on with anything, I'm just checking for the majority.

Last edited:
It's hard to say. If the ride doesn't allow bags, you can't take anything at all. Nothing even in pockets. These are the metal detector rides.

Most everything else is hit or miss. I feel like they use to be stricter, but I've not had problems recently taking small cross-body bags on rides, but you never know. I've had them force me to a locker on FJ before and then also rode with tiny bag before. I try to take nothing but a lanyard most days because I hate messing with lockers, and the big rides won't let you on with anything.

Hi All! We're going to UO in June and I really want to treat myself to a Lululemon Everywhere belt bag. Does anyone have one and know if these are approved to wear on the rides? I had a fanny pack last time I visited and didn't have any problems getting on the rides with it, so I don't want to upgrade to the lululemon if its going to cause me problems.

Edited to add: I do know some rides don't let you on with anything, I'm just checking for the majority.
Universal can get weird sometimes with bags.

Like men in black is super strict with it for example. I couldn't even wear my back brace on it. I had to take it off and put it in a locker.

If you see a ride with lockers outside, good chance you'll need to take it off.

Universal can get weird sometimes with bags.

Like men in black is super strict with it for example. I couldn't even wear my back brace on it. I had to take it off and put it in a locker.

If you see a ride with lockers outside, good chance you'll need to take it off.

See not consistent at all. I've taken a cross-body on MIB before. Pretty sure I took one this past February at least one day. You just never know what they are going to allow.

I had a car key in my zippered lanyard once, and they wouldn't let me on a ride. Like I'm going to throw the key that I need to drive home away! Not to mention zipped in so can't fall out.

Yes! That bag is now my go-to bag for the parks. We are there often and it is acceptable except of course for the metal detector rides (Hulk, Rip Ride Rockit and Velocicoaster). Some rides just ask that you wear it around your waist instead of crossbody style but that bag is easily adjustable.

I love that bag… lightweight and versatile. I’m able to keep my sunglasses, phone, thin wallet and a collapsible cup in there.

Yes! That bag is now my go-to bag for the parks. We are there often and it is acceptable except of course for the metal detector rides (Hulk, Rip Ride Rockit and Velocicoaster). Some rides just ask that you wear it around your waist instead of crossbody style but that bag is easily adjustable.

I love that bag… lightweight and versatile. I’m able to keep my sunglasses, phone, thin wallet and a collapsible cup in there.
So good to know! I went ahead and purchased it and it was delivered today. We leave in about 2 weeks and I'm already ready to go!

See not consistent at all. I've taken a cross-body on MIB before. Pretty sure I took one this past February at least one day. You just never know what they are going to allow.

I had a car key in my zippered lanyard once, and they wouldn't let me on a ride. Like I'm going to throw the key that I need to drive home away! Not to mention zipped in so can't fall out.
I rode MIB several times in a row each day (trying to beat my daughter which Did Not happen, LOL). I never had a problem with my 3 prong pack. I didn't ride velociraptor so I don't know about those roller coaster rides.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter