Bag for auto tv/vcr combo

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
I remember reading some time ago that someone bought a bag to hang their tv/vcr combo in their van. Where did you get it and are you happy with it? In case of an accident is it made sturdy enough to keep the tv in place Thanks.

I have seen these at Target - I think they run around $25.00.

We don't have one, so I can't help you on the safety or happiness part.

Krista

I bought mine at Target and we do love it!! It makes it really snug and everyone in the van can see it, the downside is Karissa has a buttton fixation and unless we put her in the back with Cameron ( which is what we do now) she turns the TV on and off all the time. I think its a lot safer though it does cut down a bit on your use of the armrest. at least on ours, the TV comes back fruther than i would have expected, also our speaker is in the back so that means right next to my ears. those are the downsides.

On a side note does anyone else find that having the TV/VCR in the car you need to clean the heads more often? I dont know if its just our TV but we have to take a head cleaner with us every time because the videos get really fuzzy.

Thanks. I have read where people have gotten them at Target and I check every time we go but I have not seen one. Several people had also mentioned a website that carries car stuff and I looked at it them but didn't want to spend the $50 at that time. Now I want to spend it but can't find the bag.:)

I was going to ask this question myself, so I'm glad to see it here today, I was just thinking about this this morning! I'll have to check out Target next time I'm there.:D

I saw them on the jcwhitney.com site awhile back.

The bag from Target was too small for our Tv! :( Still looking!

Pembo,

That was the site. If you find it somewhere else please let us know.

We bought a bag for ours, but ours is a floor version I can use in the house too. THe bag goes underneath the TV?VCR and tilts it, then wraps around the seat bottoms so it is well anchored. I saw the bags for the littler TV at Circuit City...

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter