Backpacks used in Parks

Personally I think Disney is missing out on a big market by not selling branded sling bags. They've become extremely popular, especially for guys, and I'm surprised not to see them in the parks for sale. Could be a good expansion for Loungefly too.

I know this is a backpack thread, but my husband and I don't carry a bag or backpack. No kids either. I just put our daily meds in a very small clear bag (think what buttons used to come in), some cash (our CC is on our magic band), my reading glasses which are in a neat fold up case, very handy, and my Ipod touch. No cell phone.
That's it.
If we need anything else, we just buy it, but really we hardly ever need extras.
If you need bandaids or first aid , you can stop at the health/first aid areas. They have it all.
Just a different take on going without anything to carry. I hate carrying anything, as you can see, LOL.
Just wanted to add: I know we are all different with different needs, but just wanted to give an alternative if anyone can use it:)

I find backpacks make my back too sweaty. I know you said no fanny packs, but I have the Mickey one that they sell and it has the strap that you can use as a purse or sling. If you decide to go with a backpack, I would find a lightweight, washable one. It will get dirty and wet so I would just go to Walmart and find one.

Hi everyone! My husband and I are going to Disney (just the two of us) in April. I have no kids stuff to keep track of, but I want to be able to hold our stuff easily and accessibly. I don't like fanny packs so I'm looking for backpack suggestions... What do you all use?
I use Herschel unless my wife is using Tumi. The latter is unbelievable. Light weight but super high quality and lots of pockets to keep organized. Out of the price range? Get a super light weight Jansen. I used to think thick padding and heavy denier was better but it adds so much weight. I mean it’s not the Himalayas for gosh sake… well part of it is 😂.

Always wear your backpack as a front pack on the rides- so much easier.

Over 1000 visits to WDW often with children and never once with a back pack. Wallet, car keys and cell phone, and often that’s left in the car. Often wonder what people stuff in these huge back packs.

Over 1000 visits to WDW often with children and never once with a back pack. Wallet, car keys and cell phone, and often that’s left in the car. Often wonder what people stuff in these huge back packs.

We would take more stuff when they kids were little, but as they grew, we realized that we did not use 99% of the stuff that we lugged around all day. Now, I just go with my phone, very small, soft sided card wallet that fits in my pocket, and small lip gloss. If it is going to rain, I have an umbrella with a wrist loop and my bucket hat has strap that I can attach to umbrella. Some days I will take a small fanny pack if my shorts that day do not have deep pockets. The curse of woman's clothing. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter