"Back-to-School" Challenge--everyone welcome!

I'd like to join too :teeth:

My goal is 15, and hopefully I'll do even better than that!

:yay: <-------- me exercising :lmao:

ddavis860--I've got you added! You can get there! :yay: :yay: (That may be more exercise than I've gotten in the past 2 days! :rotfl2: ) Perhaps our working on swap stuff could count as exercise?? :thumbsup2

Just weighed in today - down 1 pound - 1/15.

I'm finishing up school this week (graduations, field trips, staff parties) and I have no free time this week at all. Then I'm off for a holiday so I won't be weighing in until July 6th. Hopefully the one pound down is a good motivation to stay on track during a busy week.

Hope everyone is doing well...I can't wait to read about everyone's progress!

CONGRATULATIONS, Miandrea! You're our first LOSER!!!!! :cheer2:
:cheer2:

Great job!!!

Enna--I've got you added for 15!

Good luck this week, everyone!

I WI in this morning.. and, quite astonished because I hate horribly this past week.. I am down 3lbs!! :bounce:

I would love to join you! I already grabbed a clippie. :teeth:

Please add me for 15 pounds. (Trying to lose 20 before our trip at the end of September!!)

Congrats to everyone on the weight loss already!!!

Thanks!!! Amy :yay:

I weighed in this morning and I'm down 0.4 lbs. I'm glad to see so many people joining us on this challenge and we've already got some big "losers" in the group. Congratulations to everyone for making a commitment toward a healthier lifestyle.

:banana:
Down 1....9 more to go.
Wow...seems like I worked my a## off for that 1 lousy pound. Hmmm maybe have something to do with the chocolate covered jubes that I have found??
Nahhh....I must need more water. I will try more water this week and if that doesn't work then give up the chocolate jubes.
Yeah anyway.
Hoping everyone has a good healthy non-disney week.
Denise :wave:

Congratulations, everyone! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: Just making a commitment to a healthier lifestyle is AWESOME! We all know how difficult it can be!

CONGRATULATIONS to curiouser, aka-mad4themouse, and mollyseven on your LOSSES! Great job, LOSERS!! :yay: :yay: :dance3:

WELCOME, AWilliams!! You can get to your 15-lb. goal and sail right on to that 20-lb. goal before the end of September!! :wizard:

I am working a fill-in job right now, and it is much more mentally draining than I thought it would be! :rolleyes: Today was the first day, and now that I am home, I don't want to do anything! I did ok with food and getting all of my water in, but I am just going to have to force myself to exercise!

Keep up the excellent work everyone! I hope to be able to post a loss after my WI next week! :thumbsup2

I'm in for 15 lbs.

I just joined W.I.S.H. last week, I'm down 8 pounds since starting to diet again. We are heading back down to Disney around the middle of October. I have 68 more pounds to my goal weight. I'm hoping to be down at least 20 over all by the time we go, a little more would be nice but I don't want to push too hard and set myself up for failure. If I lose more than 20 then it's bonus but 20 should be doable in the next 15 weeks.

DH and I are going to Disneyland at the end of September for one final hurrah during the 50th. I would like to achieve my 10% weight loss goal for WW by that time. I am going to set my goal at 20 lbs. by Labor Day. I'll only need to get 3 more by the end of September to make my goal!

I didn't lose anything this week! Fortunately, I didn't gain. Given that I traveled to a family reunion, ate out seven times and ate good fried southern food all weekend, I'll take it. My starting weight was 199.5 and I'm still there!

Thanks!
jana

Hi! :wave2:
I was on vacation last week so I didn't see this. Is it too late for me to join? I want to lose 15 pounds by Labor Day. Go from 155lbs to 140lbs. Actually I leave for WDW 9/15, and I'd love to break into the 130s by then, and 15lbs by Labor Day would get me almost there. So will you let me get a clipie and try? I could really use the motivation.

Welcome, o2bacelt, TPCShauna, and Simba's Mom! I am so excited that you all have joined our challenge! We CAN all accomplish our goals!! :banana:
So, grab yourselves a clippie and let's get going! :yay:

NikiM20--5 pounds down?!?! GREAT JOB!! You are an inspiration!

ddavis860--my commando swapaholic buddy! 2 pounds down?!?! That :yay: :yay: is definitely working out for you!!! I'm impressed!

Jana--you went into ONEderland, and I missed it! I am SO very impressed and proud of you! You have done a terrific job!

Thanks again, everyone, for participating in this! Every time I think about eating something "not-so-good", I think of wanting to do well in this challenge. Thank you all for providing me with that accountability! :cheer2:

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Well I just went to my weekly weigh-in and I only lost .8. I am bummed. So I am now only down to 195.6. I know it could have gone in the other direction. I know what I need to do and that is get more exercise and also drink more water. So that is what I will be working on this week.
Sorry, I'm not more sociable and friendly right now, I am kind of in a hurry. Soo, I wish better luck to all and please have a Wonderful 4th of July!!
Take Care, Renee

I want to join too! I've been lurking in and out of WISH for years. I'm trying to get serious about my weightloss right now for many reasons. A big one is that I may need to donate a kidney to a family member and I want to be the best candidate I can be. That's pretty motivational, but it's tough when I'm an emotional overeater and things are pretty stressful. Because I'm recovering from another surgery (I had a hysterectomy 2 months ago) I'm trying for slow and steady - so put me down for 10 pounds if I'm not too late. Thanks! I'm at 184, so my back to school goal weight is 174.

Boy, I just reread this and I really sound like a sad case! Truth is, I'm feeling better than I have in years and really feel positive about this being the time for me to get this weight off for good!

Now I'm trying to decide if I'm brave enough to try getting the clippie. It's so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter