back to back cruises

ohiominnie

<font color=teal>It's interesting when you google
Hey all. I posted a question about back to back cruises on a totally unrelated thread (someone else had mentioned it) and now, thanks to no search, can't find if anyone answered. :)

How does this work? Obviously, you book two cruises with back to back dates. But do you have to vacate the ship at 9:00 am and reboard at 1:00 pm? Do you leave your stuff in your room? Do you get the same servers for both weeks? What's different about it?

Has anyone here ever done it and what did you think of it?

THANKS!

lots of people have done it (based on posts i've seen in the past)...
however the only person i can think of off hand is Barb....
i think they're on a cruise right now....i'm sure she'd respond if she were online...
i think her website is www.castawayclub.com
she might have info about the back-to-back there...(actually, if memory serves, she and her husband did 3 back to back cruises on the wonder last year....that is, a 3-4-3....or maybe a 4-3-4....)....
i know there's someone who frequents the board who did a back-to-back on the magic but i can't recall who it was....

Sorry I can't answer your questions, but we did know a couple who booked back-to-back cruises on our last cruise. They decided to stay another week and booked the extra week while they were on board.

We were so jealous!!!

I have done several back to backs. If you book ahead of time
most likely you will get the same cabin, so you are allowed to leave everything in your cabin. If you have to switch cabins, I just tip the cabin person a little extra and they bring the bags to the new cabin, so I don't have to recarry them on board. We had to get off between cruises. You get a new key to the same cabin, which you can do at guest services. Everything is closed during 9-12pm with major cleanup going on. Sometimes the pools are emptied out. I usually have a car there so I run and do some errands. Unfortunately you then have to wait on line again. Its great to listen to all the people excited about the trip and you get to say well I just finished one and ready to go back on. Your servers are changed, however most likely you will have the sme cabin person. The crew has a great memory and when they see us again, we tease them and say we hid in a closet till the ship pulled away since we did not want to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter